About LIM College
Register to Vote - It's Your Right!
Exercise your civic duty and register to vote!
Young people have a tremendous ability to sway elections if they register and vote the values of their generation. LIM College has made voter registration easier by offering it right here on campus or from the ease of your own computer.
All new students, please consider changing your registration to New York after you have lived here a minimum of 30 days.
To register to vote in the City of New York, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be a New York City resident for at least 30 days.
- Be 18 years of age before the next election.
- Not be serving a jail sentence or be on parole for a felony conviction.
- Not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court.
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere (outside the City of New York).
To register to vote on campus, contact the Office of Student Life at 545 5th Ave. (7th floor) for forms and additional information, or just click on the button below!