About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/12/2013 - Graduate Programs Informational Webinar Learn about our MBA and MPS programs and determine which one suits your professional goals
- 12/06/2013 - Alumni Holiday Party: 75 Years of LIM College Come dressed in an outfit from your favorite decade
- 12/06/2013 - Make a Child's Holiday Wish Come True - Donate to the FPWA Toy Drive Bring unwrapped gifts to the Office of Student Life
- 12/04/2013 - Shop for Holiday Gifts from Student Entrepreneurs: Dec. 4 Apparel, accessories and more in Maxwell Hall
- 12/04/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Talks to Reuters TV About Holiday Sales Figures Michael Londrigan appears on global Mandarin business channel CCTV2
- 12/04/2013 - Graduate Programs Information Session An information session for prospective students interested in finding out more about our three graduate programs.
- 11/22/2013 - Emergency Notification System Test: Nov. 22 Stay informed in an emergency by signing up for LIM College's Emergency Notification System
- 11/22/2013 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum to see 'The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier' Join the Office of Student Life on Nov. 22 and Dec. 5. Student tickets are $10.
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 11/19/2013 - Commuter Connections: Nov. 19 Meet other students who commute -- and learn how to make the most of your college experience
- 11/16/2013 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open Three Saturdays in Nov. and Dec. Open on Nov. 16 and 23 and Dec. 7 from 10 am to 4 pm