About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/06/2014 - See 'Trust' at the Residence Hall on Nov. 6 part of the 'Thursdays in Black' series
- 10/23/2014 - Fourth Annual Fashion: Now & Then Conference to Focus on Evolving Fashion Information Technology will include a preview of The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute records
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/18/2014 - LIM College Graduate Studies Open House Get an up-close and personal view of our four master's degrees and take a tour of LIM College.
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/10/2014 - Family & Friends Weekend 2014: Oct. 10 - 12 featuring Vegas Night, a Sunday brunch cruise, a community service project and the Iron Merchant Visual Merchandising Challenge
- 10/08/2014 - Study Abroad Information Session: Oct. 8 Learn about all of LIM College's study abroad options. Next session Nov. 12
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/07/2014 - Study Skills & Time Management Workshop: Oct. 7 in Maxwell Hall Room 4522 at 11:30 a.m.
- 10/06/2014 - On-Campus Flu Shots: Oct. 6 Check your email for sign-up info.
- 10/04/2014 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Saturday Hours - Oct. 4, 11 and 18 10 am to 4 pm