About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/15/2014 - Fresh Meet: Advice for New Students from Upperclassmen on Sept. 15 hosted by the Dept. of Experiential Education & Career Management
- 09/08/2014 - Graduate Programs Information Session An information session for prospective students interested in finding out more about our graduate programs.
- 09/08/2014 - Learn How to Get the Most from Library Databases: Sept. 8-11 Training in Panjiva, Mango Language Lab, ArtStor, and eMarketer
- 09/05/2014 - LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week
- 08/25/2014 - Welcome Week Events: Aug. 25 through Sept. 5 Campus Life Fair, Yankees Game, Urban Food Discovery and more
- 08/24/2014 - LIM College Street Fair: August 24 from 12-4 p.m. Join us for a carnival! Food, games, dancing and more...
- 08/22/2014 - Dean of Academic Affairs Offers Perspective on Retail Sales, Back-to-School-Shopping and Transparency in Sourcing Michael Londrigan talks to Reuters TV and the Associated Press and pens piece for the Sourcing Journal
- 08/19/2014 - Emergency Notification System Sign-Up All LIM College students, faculty and staff are required to register
- 08/18/2014 - LIM College Kicks Off Fall 2014 Promotional Campaign Will include street banners, transit ads and more