About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/04/2014 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum's 'Killer Heels' Exhibit: Oct. 4 A look at the high-heeled shoe’s history and place in the popular imagination
- 10/02/2014 - Thursdays in Black: Filmmaker and Former Model Sara Ziff to Screen 'Picture Me' on Oct. 2 A raw look at the underside of high-fashion modeling
- 09/30/2014 - Study Abroad in Madrid, Spain - Spring 2015 apply by September 30
- 09/22/2014 - Study Abroad in Australia Info. Session: Sept. 22 Find out about studying in sunny Australia at RMIT University
- 09/19/2014 - Be Part of the 'Career Day Red Carpet Affair' - Apply by Sept. 19 Interview industry professionals and create social media content
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/16/2014 - Sophomore Year Experience Carnival: Sept. 16 All new sophomores are invited to enjoy music, food and games in Maxwell Hall from 1-3 p.m.
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/16/2014 - Alumna Turns Love of Vintage Apparel into Syracuse-Based Business Shauna Mae Diliberto profiled in Syracuse Woman Magazine
- 09/15/2014 - LIM College Selected for American Council on Education’s Internationalization Laboratory One of only 13 colleges and universities named to 12th cohort
- 09/15/2014 - Fresh Meet: Advice for New Students from Upperclassmen on Sept. 15 hosted by the Dept. of Experiential Education & Career Management
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'