About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/23/2014 - LinkedIn Workshop: Oct. 23 Work on your profile and learn how to use this career development tool
- 10/22/2014 - LIM College Diwali Celebration: Oct. 22 Join us for special performances and Indian sweets and snacks
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/20/2014 - Campus Food Drive: Oct. 20 - Nov. 19 Help those in need. Sponsored by Student Affairs in collaboration with the Student Leadership Council and Move for Hunger
- 10/19/2014 - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Join Team LIM College to Walk in Central Park on Oct. 19 Just a few hours of your time at the American Cancer Society's 5-mile event can help people facing breast cancer
- 10/18/2014 - LIM College Graduate Studies Open House Get an up-close and personal view of our four master's degrees and take a tour of LIM College.
- 10/16/2014 - Author and LIM College Faculty Member Andrew Cotto Profiled in New York Parenting Article Author of 'Outerborough Blues: A Brooklyn Mystery' and 'The Domino Effect' discusses writing and family life in NYC
- 10/16/2014 - Literacy and Community Service Jobs Available for Federal Work Study Students Opportunities with organizations including Bottomless Closet, Housing Works, and America Reads
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/10/2014 - Family & Friends Weekend 2014: Oct. 10 - 12 featuring Vegas Night, a Sunday brunch cruise, a community service project and the Iron Merchant Visual Merchandising Challenge
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/07/2014 - Study Skills & Time Management Workshop: Oct. 7 in Maxwell Hall Room 4522 at 11:30 a.m.