About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/15/2015 - New Retail Buying and Planning Track: Info. Session April 15 For students interested in a career as a buyer or planner at major retail organizations
- 04/14/2015 - Spring 2015 Career Fair: April 14 Meet with companies about full-time positions and internships
- 04/13/2015 - Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention Program: April 13 Challenge cultural norms and talk about how you can get involved
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Wins Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for sixth consecutive year
- 04/07/2015 - Free Yoga Classes: New Dates Added More classes added in April and May
- 04/06/2015 - Meet with Representatives from Top Companies at the Dream Dinner: April 6 Apply to be part of an exclusive networking event
- 04/06/2015 - Call for Proposals - 2015 Fashion Now and Then Conference A three-day conference in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the fashion industry's global reach
- 04/06/2015 - Study Abroad Information Sessions: April 6 and 7 Learn about all of LIM College's Study Abroad programs
- 04/01/2015 - Study in Milan, Florence or London - Summer 2016: Info. Session on April 1 at 1:15 p.m. in Fifth Avenue, Room 0507
- 04/01/2015 - Product Development in Cosmetics Panel Discussion on April 1 Getting your foot in the door in product development in the cosmetics industry