About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/22/2015 - Guest Speaker - Buying and Planning at Urban Outfitters: April 22 Elliott Harris, Retail Planning Manager for Urban Outfitters, will speak to students interested in becoming a buyer or planner.
- 04/20/2015 - Study Abroad Fair: April 20 Learn about your options for studying abroad next year
- 04/20/2015 - Math and Writing Centers Obtain CRLA Certification College Reading and Learning Association program teaches best practices for peer academic support
- 04/16/2015 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Induction Ceremony: April 16 More than 50 students will be welcomed into Delta Mu Delta
- 04/15/2015 - New Retail Buying and Planning Track: Info. Session April 15 For students interested in a career as a buyer or planner at major retail organizations
- 04/14/2015 - Spring 2015 Career Fair: April 14 Meet with companies about full-time positions and internships
- 04/13/2015 - Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention Program: April 13 Challenge cultural norms and talk about how you can get involved
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Wins Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for sixth consecutive year
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 04/07/2015 - Free Yoga Classes: New Dates Added More classes added in April and May
- 04/06/2015 - Call for Proposals - 2015 Fashion Now and Then Conference A three-day conference in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the fashion industry's global reach