About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/22/2015 - Guest Speaker - Buying and Planning at Urban Outfitters: April 22 Elliott Harris, Retail Planning Manager for Urban Outfitters, will speak to students interested in becoming a buyer or planner.
- 04/22/2015 - Curricular Practical Training & Optional Practical Training Workshop April 22 For F-1 students to obtain work authorization for CPT/OPT
- 04/22/2015 - Industry Exploration Portfolio (WORK 125) Boot Camp: April 22 What you need to know to apply for and take this course
- 04/20/2015 - Math and Writing Centers Obtain CRLA Certification College Reading and Learning Association program teaches best practices for peer academic support
- 04/20/2015 - Study Abroad Fair: April 20 Learn about your options for studying abroad next year
- 04/16/2015 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Induction Ceremony: April 16 More than 50 students will be welcomed into Delta Mu Delta
- 04/15/2015 - New Retail Buying and Planning Track: Info. Session April 15 For students interested in a career as a buyer or planner at major retail organizations
- 04/14/2015 - Spring 2015 Career Fair: April 14 Meet with companies about full-time positions and internships
- 04/13/2015 - Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention Program: April 13 Challenge cultural norms and talk about how you can get involved
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Wins Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for sixth consecutive year
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.