About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Wins Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for sixth consecutive year
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 04/07/2015 - Free Yoga Classes: New Dates Added More classes added in April and May
- 04/06/2015 - Call for Proposals - 2015 Fashion Now and Then Conference A three-day conference in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the fashion industry's global reach
- 04/06/2015 - Meet with Representatives from Top Companies at the Dream Dinner: April 6 Apply to be part of an exclusive networking event
- 04/06/2015 - Study Abroad Information Sessions: April 6 and 7 Learn about all of LIM College's Study Abroad programs
- 04/01/2015 - Study in Milan, Florence or London - Summer 2016: Info. Session on April 1 at 1:15 p.m. in Fifth Avenue, Room 0507
- 04/01/2015 - Product Development in Cosmetics Panel Discussion on April 1 Getting your foot in the door in product development in the cosmetics industry
- 04/01/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: Jodie Fox, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Shoes of Prey - April 1 Shoes of Prey is a global, multi-channel brand that lets shoppers design their own shoes
- 03/28/2015 - Find and Follow Your Passion: FindSpark Fashion Conference on March 28 with guest speakers from Warby Parker, Aeropostale, Kate Spade, Old Navy and more
- 03/27/2015 - Tickets Now on Sale for the LIM College Student Fashion Show 'Epocholution' will be hosted by Fuse TV's Katie Van Buren