About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 03/25/2014 - Visual Merchandising Students Take on Real-World Challenge in RDI’s Iron Design Competition Elizabeth Berardi on team whose design will be used for Haitian ice cream shop
- 03/24/2014 - Learn About Japanese Fashion and Culture: March 24 Presentations by students visiting from Tokyo's Bunka Fashion Graduate University
- 03/24/2014 - Bottomless Closet Clothing Drive Kickoff: March 24 Support women in need as they get back in the workforce
- 03/10/2014 - Self-Defense Class: March 10 Presented by Female Awareness - take control of your personal safety
- 03/08/2014 - 2014-2015 Scholarship Applications Now Available Applications must be postmarked by March 31
- 03/08/2014 - New Video: Cross-Cultural Trip to Amsterdam and Paris A behind-the-scenes look at fashion and culture in two fabulous European cities
- 03/06/2014 - LIM College Wins Three Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for fifth consecutive year
- 03/04/2014 - Bianca Bartolo of LIM College Selected as a Recipient of PAVE’s First Eric Feigenbaum Academic Scholarship Panel of industry experts choose Visual Merchandising major from pool of applicants throughout the U.S.
- 03/01/2014 - Interested in Transferring to LIM College? Attend Transfer Services Day Discuss credit transfer, get financial aid info, and receive an instant decision
- 03/01/2014 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Open Sat. March 1 and Sat. March 8 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 02/26/2014 - Stress Reduction and Relaxation Session: Feb. 26 Take a break - relax and relieve your stress through meditation and deep breathing
- 02/25/2014 - Going Places - Commuter Student Group: Feb. 25 Meet other commuter students and share your experiences