About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/10/2014 - Family & Friends Weekend 2014: Oct. 10 - 12 featuring Vegas Night, a Sunday brunch cruise, a community service project and the Iron Merchant Visual Merchandising Challenge
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/07/2014 - Study Skills & Time Management Workshop: Oct. 7 in Maxwell Hall Room 4522 at 11:30 a.m.
- 10/04/2014 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum's 'Killer Heels' Exhibit: Oct. 4 A look at the high-heeled shoe’s history and place in the popular imagination
- 10/04/2014 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Saturday Hours - Oct. 4, 11 and 18 10 am to 4 pm
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 10/02/2014 - Thursdays in Black: Filmmaker and Former Model Sara Ziff to Screen 'Picture Me' on Oct. 2 A raw look at the underside of high-fashion modeling
- 10/01/2014 - LIM College Students Travel to Seattle to Attend Shop.org Summit for Digital Retailers The Shop.org Summit brings together the most innovative players in the digital retail world
- 09/30/2014 - New York Government Leaders Salute LIM College on its 75th Anniversary Mayor of New York City Proclaims September 25, 2014 'LIM College Day'
- 09/22/2014 - Study Abroad in Australia Info. Session: Sept. 22 Find out about studying in sunny Australia at RMIT University
- 09/19/2014 - Be Part of the 'Career Day Red Carpet Affair' - Apply by Sept. 19 Interview industry professionals and create social media content
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success