About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/06/2014 - Erik Nordstrom, President of Nordstrom Direct, to Speak at LIM College on Nov. 6 Will take part in the CEO Speaker Series as well as a session open to undergraduates
- 11/06/2014 - Visual Merchandising Students Light Up New York Class creates installation for the first New York Festival of Lights
- 10/29/2014 - Instant Decision Day for Transfer Students Receive an admissions decision on the spot
- 10/28/2014 - Expert Panels, Internship and Employment Opportunities, Networking and More at Career Day Representatives from leading companies in attendance
- 10/27/2014 - Saks Fifth Avenue Hosts Launch Party for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Event brings students together with industry leaders
- 10/25/2014 - LIM College Team Wins $10,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Competition Womenswear team places second
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 09/30/2014 - New York Government Leaders Salute LIM College on its 75th Anniversary Mayor of New York City Proclaims September 25, 2014 'LIM College Day'
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/15/2014 - LIM College Selected for American Council on Education’s Internationalization Laboratory One of only 13 colleges and universities named to 12th cohort
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'