About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/27/2014 - Saks Fifth Avenue Hosts Launch Party for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Event brings students together with industry leaders
- 10/25/2014 - LIM College Team Wins $10,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Competition Womenswear team places second
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 09/30/2014 - New York Government Leaders Salute LIM College on its 75th Anniversary Mayor of New York City Proclaims September 25, 2014 'LIM College Day'
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/15/2014 - LIM College Selected for American Council on Education’s Internationalization Laboratory One of only 13 colleges and universities named to 12th cohort
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 08/05/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Daniella Vitale on Aug. 5 COO of Barneys to speak to MBA and MPS students
- 07/29/2014 - LIM College President Featured in Article Celebrating Female Leaders in Higher Education Elizabeth S. Marcuse profiled on GradSchools.com
- 07/19/2014 - Chair of Visual Merchandising Department Appears on CBS This Morning: Saturday Eric Feigenbaum discusses the history and evolution of mannequins
- 07/07/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Top Executives from Nautica Apparel Inc. on July 7 Maria M. Vicari, President of Global Licensing and Patricia Canavan, VP of International and Global Licensing will speak to MBA and MPS students