About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/18/2012 - LIM College Students Take Part in Hurricane Relief Efforts Assist with cleanup in Rockaway Beach
- 10/23/2012 - Glenda Bailey, Editor-in-Chief of Harper's Bazaar, and Interior Designer Alessandra Branca Discuss "Fashion and Interiors" at LIM College's Fashion: Now & Then Conference Participants from around the world come together to discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information
- 10/05/2012 - LIM College Featured in Women's Wear Daily (WWD) President Elizabeth S. Marcuse gives wide-ranging interview on 10 years of leadership
- 10/01/2012 - LIM College Names Christopher J. Cyphers, Ph.D. as Executive Vice President Senior Academic Leader Sets Strategy for Increased Academic Excellence, New Academic Programs, Enhanced Experiential Education and International Expansion
- 09/24/2012 - LIM College to Launch Master of Professional Studies Degree Program in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management Program designed to meet industry's evolving needs - can be completed online
- 09/04/2012 - Register to Vote - It's Your Right! Exercise your civic duty and register to vote!
- 08/29/2012 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 05/31/2012 - LIM College's 2012 Commencement Ceremony: Bloomingdale's Chairman and CEO Delivers Keynote Address More than 300 undergraduate and MBA students receive diplomas as Michael Gould and Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer also receive honorary degrees
- 05/02/2012 - Photos from the LIM College Fashion Show More than 1,200 turn out for the biggest student-run event of the year
- 04/28/2012 - Sophomore and Junior Open Houses Exclusive visit opportunity for high school sophomores and juniors
- 03/08/2012 - LIM College Student Wins $10,000 in Lord & Taylor Styling Competition Grace Hinds wows panel of experts with her look for Spring '12
- 01/17/2012 - LIM College Students' Survey Findings Draw Extensive Media Coverage "Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds" receives nationwide attention