About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/12/2011 - Chair of Fashion Merchandising Department Quoted in Crain's New York Business Article Michael Londrigan offers insights on menswear shopping
- 12/07/2011 - The Fashion Center Unveils "Made in the USA" Window Designed by LIM College Students Poses the question "Where Were You Made?" to support American products
- 11/22/2011 - LIM College closed for Thanksgiving LIM College will re-open on Monday, Nov. 28
- 11/14/2011 - LIM College Adds Concentration in Digital Business Strategy Will prepare students for a variety of careers in a rapidly-expanding field
- 10/04/2011 - LIM College MBA Program Featured in U.S. News & World Report Article About Specialty MBA Programs Demand for specialized degrees is growing
- 09/28/2011 - LIM College will be closed on Thursday, September 29 LIM College will re-open on Friday, September 30
- 09/09/2011 - Free Your Star Scholarship Accepting Applicants Now Scholarship available to students with 3.0 GPA and above
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College Joins the “Tour de Fashion” Visual Merchandising students design LIM-themed bicycle for major Fashion Week event. Ride it by going to a pick-up station at Broadway & 40th St. or 9th Ave. & 14th St.
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College student bloggers for Teen Vogue partner with Bebe for Fashion's Night Out Get style tips from Teen Vogue bloggers
- 07/28/2011 - LIM College's Flagship Townhouse Designated as a New York City Landmark Landmarks Preservation Commission recognizes 12 East 53rd Street
- 07/12/2011 - Faculty Member Makes TV Appearance to Talk About Plus Size Fashions Watch Jasmine Bellamy on Portland's "Studio 6"
- 06/21/2011 - LIM College Student Announced as Winner of Solstice Sunglass Boutique's "Summer Solstice Visual Merchandising Design Competition" Kristina Visceglia's design concept now appearing in seasonal promotional campaign in 160 Solstice Stores nationwide