About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/04/2012 - Register to Vote - It's Your Right! Exercise your civic duty and register to vote!
- 08/29/2012 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 05/31/2012 - LIM College's 2012 Commencement Ceremony: Bloomingdale's Chairman and CEO Delivers Keynote Address More than 300 undergraduate and MBA students receive diplomas as Michael Gould and Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer also receive honorary degrees
- 05/02/2012 - Photos from the LIM College Fashion Show More than 1,200 turn out for the biggest student-run event of the year
- 04/28/2012 - Sophomore and Junior Open Houses Exclusive visit opportunity for high school sophomores and juniors
- 03/08/2012 - LIM College Student Wins $10,000 in Lord & Taylor Styling Competition Grace Hinds wows panel of experts with her look for Spring '12
- 01/17/2012 - LIM College Students' Survey Findings Draw Extensive Media Coverage "Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds" receives nationwide attention
- 12/12/2011 - Chair of Fashion Merchandising Department Quoted in Crain's New York Business Article Michael Londrigan offers insights on menswear shopping
- 12/07/2011 - The Fashion Center Unveils "Made in the USA" Window Designed by LIM College Students Poses the question "Where Were You Made?" to support American products
- 11/22/2011 - LIM College closed for Thanksgiving LIM College will re-open on Monday, Nov. 28
- 11/14/2011 - LIM College Adds Concentration in Digital Business Strategy Will prepare students for a variety of careers in a rapidly-expanding field
- 10/04/2011 - LIM College MBA Program Featured in U.S. News & World Report Article About Specialty MBA Programs Demand for specialized degrees is growing