About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/09/2011 - Free Your Star Scholarship Accepting Applicants Now Scholarship available to students with 3.0 GPA and above
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College Joins the “Tour de Fashion” Visual Merchandising students design LIM-themed bicycle for major Fashion Week event. Ride it by going to a pick-up station at Broadway & 40th St. or 9th Ave. & 14th St.
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College student bloggers for Teen Vogue partner with Bebe for Fashion's Night Out Get style tips from Teen Vogue bloggers
- 07/28/2011 - LIM College's Flagship Townhouse Designated as a New York City Landmark Landmarks Preservation Commission recognizes 12 East 53rd Street
- 07/12/2011 - Faculty Member Makes TV Appearance to Talk About Plus Size Fashions Watch Jasmine Bellamy on Portland's "Studio 6"
- 06/21/2011 - LIM College Student Announced as Winner of Solstice Sunglass Boutique's "Summer Solstice Visual Merchandising Design Competition" Kristina Visceglia's design concept now appearing in seasonal promotional campaign in 160 Solstice Stores nationwide
- 06/16/2011 - Official video clips from LIM College Kemet 2011 Fashion Show Kemet 2011 was LIM College's biggest & boldest fashion show to date
- 06/01/2011 - LIM College Graduate Featured in the New York Times Marketing major, now an Event Planner, recalls her LIM College experience
- 05/27/2011 - LIM College Commencement Featured in Women's Wear Daily (WWD) Graduation highlighted in the "Fashion Scoops" section
- 04/21/2011 - MBA Information Session Learn more about LIM College's MBA program
- 04/06/2011 - Commencement Speaker Announced in WWD Jill Granoff to receive LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award
- 04/05/2011 - LIM College Selected as a "Model of Efficiency" by University Business Magazine Office of Admissions program highlighted in magazine's April 2011 issue