About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 09/09/2013 - Global Retail Executive Andrew Jennings to Open Fall 2013 CEO Speaker Series CEO of the Karstadt Group has a record of achievement at some of the world’s most respected high-end, specialty stores
- 08/12/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on Reuters TV to Comment on Michael Kors' Success Michael Londrigan notes the potential for international growth
- 06/25/2013 - LIM College Takes Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony College logo featured on giant screen display on NASDAQ's Times Square Tower
- 06/06/2013 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Skills in the DDI Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Designs will be featured in the August 2013 issue of DDI Magazine
- 05/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy Delivers Keynote Address at LIM College's 2013 Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson also receives the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree - Fashion stylist Deborah Waknin (Class of 1980) receives Shining Star Award
- 05/09/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on WNYC Radio's 'All Things Considered' Michael Londrigan discusses fashion's global supply chain in light of Bangladesh building collapse
- 04/15/2013 - LIM College Introducing New Track in Home Fashions Expansion of Fashion Merchandising curriculum will increase students' career opportunities
- 01/08/2013 - Five LIM College Students Win Prestigious YMA FSF Scholarships Awards announced at star-studded industry event
- 12/19/2012 - Visual Merchandising 'Dream Team' Designs Holiday Display for 'Best Dressed' NYC Hotel Dream Downtown Hotel tops Curbed NY's list of festive holiday hotels
- 12/14/2012 - Visual Merchandising Students Create Window Display for The Fashion Center Students' work on display for the public throughout the holiday season