About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 02/04/2014 - LIM College Partners with EBC Hochschule for Study Abroad in Germany A new study abroad option starting in Spring 2015
- 01/27/2014 - LIM College Alumna Daniella Vitale to Give Keynote Address at 75th Annual Commencement Ms. Vitale, a member of the Class of 1986, is the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Executive Vice President of Barneys New York
- 01/09/2014 - LIM College to Launch Bachelor of Science Degree Program in International Business Will prepare students for careers in international business and participation in the global marketplace, with a particular emphasis on the fashion industry
- 12/12/2013 - Graduate Programs Informational Webinar Learn about our MBA and MPS programs and determine which one suits your professional goals
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 11/15/2013 - Student Leadership Conference: Nov. 15 & 16 This year's theme is 'Leadership Without Borders.' Will feature speakers from Henri Bendel, Time Warner Inc. and The Ms. Foundation
- 11/06/2013 - CEO Speaker Series: Nov. 6 - Glenn McMahon, CEO and President of Tamara Mellon Former CEO of St. John Knits has also held senior-level positions at Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan and Ellen Tracy
- 10/24/2013 - Oct. 24 CEO Speaker Series: Paul F. Rosengard, President of Li & Fung USA, Men's Apparel A senior-level brand builder who has successfully increased sales, margins, and profitability while forging compelling marketing strategies
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/04/2013 - Europeana Fashion, Comprehensive Digital European Fashion Library and Information Portal, to Be Previewed at LIM College’s Fashion: Now & Then Conference Professionals and students from the fashion industry, libraries, archives, academic institutions, publishers, and museums will gather for annual conference on fashion information
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'