About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/14/2010 - LIM College Receives Grant for Sustainable Materials Lab and Research Center Will be a resource for students while furthering the study of sustainability
- 12/08/2010 - Visual Merchandising Students' Eco-Friendly Window Display for The Fashion Center Captures Media Attention Mentioned in Women's Wear Daily and VM+SD
- 11/04/2010 - Fashion Insiders Series Brings Guest Speakers to LIM College Legendary designer Stephen Burrows will be at LIM College on Nov. 4
- 10/12/2010 - Top CEOs Visit LIM College MBA Program Paul Charron will be the next speaker on Dec. 8
- 09/16/2010 - LIM College Professor and Alumna Interviewed for WNYC News Piece on Fashion Week Reporter asks "What is the point of Fashion Week?"
- 09/01/2010 - LIM College to Offer Professional Certificate Programs Credit Certificate programs available in Visual Merchandising, Event Planning, and Retail Management: Buying & Planning. Advanced Certificates offered in Entrepreneurship and Fashion Management.
- 06/28/2010 - Summer Break LIM College will be closed from June 28 through July 5, 2010 for Summer Break
- 06/09/2010 - LIM College's Maxwell Hall Honored with Design Award Recognized by American School & University magazine
- 06/08/2010 - Entrepreneurship in Fashion: The New Black Panel discussion and networking event presented by Fashion Group International and LIM College
- 05/27/2010 - Mindy Grossman, CEO of HSN, Inc. Delivers Keynote Address at 2010 Commencement Counsels LIM College Graduates on Lessons for Success
- 05/26/2010 - Cotton Incorporated Contest Winners Announced Winners will receive $1500 in scholarship monies from Cotton Incorporated