About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/12/2011 - Chair of Fashion Merchandising Department Quoted in Crain's New York Business Article Michael Londrigan offers insights on menswear shopping
- 12/07/2011 - The Fashion Center Unveils "Made in the USA" Window Designed by LIM College Students Poses the question "Where Were You Made?" to support American products
- 11/22/2011 - LIM College closed for Thanksgiving LIM College will re-open on Monday, Nov. 28
- 11/14/2011 - LIM College Adds Concentration in Digital Business Strategy Will prepare students for a variety of careers in a rapidly-expanding field
- 10/04/2011 - LIM College MBA Program Featured in U.S. News & World Report Article About Specialty MBA Programs Demand for specialized degrees is growing
- 09/28/2011 - LIM College will be closed on Thursday, September 29 LIM College will re-open on Friday, September 30
- 09/09/2011 - Free Your Star Scholarship Accepting Applicants Now Scholarship available to students with 3.0 GPA and above
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College Joins the “Tour de Fashion” Visual Merchandising students design LIM-themed bicycle for major Fashion Week event. Ride it by going to a pick-up station at Broadway & 40th St. or 9th Ave. & 14th St.
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College student bloggers for Teen Vogue partner with Bebe for Fashion's Night Out Get style tips from Teen Vogue bloggers
- 07/28/2011 - LIM College's Flagship Townhouse Designated as a New York City Landmark Landmarks Preservation Commission recognizes 12 East 53rd Street
- 07/12/2011 - Faculty Member Makes TV Appearance to Talk About Plus Size Fashions Watch Jasmine Bellamy on Portland's "Studio 6"