About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 07/14/2015 - MPS Info Session on Fashion Merchandising & Retail, Fashion Marketing and Visual Merchandising: July 14 Find out more about our MPS programs
- 06/10/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: James Rhee, Executive Chairman and CEO of Ashley Stewart Ashley Stewart is an iconic and global and multi-channel plus-size fashion brand with a market-leading social media and digital commerce footprint.
- 06/08/2015 - Global Fashion Supply Chain Management MPS Info Session: June 8 Find out more about this new graduate studies program
- 04/22/2015 - 2016 Cross-Cultural Analysis Course and Trip Info. Session: April 22 Travel to Barcelona and Paris over winter break!
- 04/20/2015 - Math and Writing Centers Obtain CRLA Certification College Reading and Learning Association program teaches best practices for peer academic support
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Wins Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for sixth consecutive year
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.
- 04/06/2015 - Meet with Representatives from Top Companies at the Dream Dinner: April 6 Apply to be part of an exclusive networking event
- 04/06/2015 - Call for Proposals - 2015 Fashion Now and Then Conference A three-day conference in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the fashion industry's global reach
- 04/01/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: Jodie Fox, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Shoes of Prey - April 1 Shoes of Prey is a global, multi-channel brand that lets shoppers design their own shoes
- 03/28/2015 - Find and Follow Your Passion: FindSpark Fashion Conference on March 28 with guest speakers from Warby Parker, Aeropostale, Kate Spade, Old Navy and more