About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 07/27/2015 - First Annual Accessories Council Summit Will Be Held at LIM College Marshal Cohen, Dominique Ansel and Ivanka Trump among featured speakers
- 07/16/2015 - Registration Now Open for the Fashion: Now and Then Conference Participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the global reach of the fashion industry.
- 07/15/2015 - Back to School Shopping Will Be Value-Driven LIM College study of Millennials reveals value and customer satisfaction as key purchase drivers
- 07/14/2015 - Graduate Info Session: July 14 Find out more about our MPS programs
- 06/10/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: James Rhee, Executive Chairman and CEO of Ashley Stewart Ashley Stewart is an iconic and global and multi-channel plus-size fashion brand with a market-leading social media and digital commerce footprint.
- 06/08/2015 - Global Fashion Supply Chain Management MPS Info Session: June 8 Find out more about this new graduate studies program
- 05/26/2015 - Neiman Marcus Executive Vice President Neva Hall (Class of 1974) Gives Keynote Address at LIM College Commencement Doug Jakubowski, North America President of FitFlop (Class of 1983) Receives Maxwell F. Marcuse Award
- 04/22/2015 - 2016 Cross-Cultural Analysis Course and Trip Info. Session: April 22 Travel to Barcelona and Paris over winter break!
- 04/20/2015 - Math and Writing Centers Obtain CRLA Certification College Reading and Learning Association program teaches best practices for peer academic support
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Study 'Shopping Trends Among 18-25 Year-Olds' Reveals Millennials Not Loyal to Fashion Brands Forty-five percent expect to abandon their current favorite within two years. Others cite innovation and uniqueness as factors that may keep them loyal.
- 04/09/2015 - LIM College Wins Educational Advertising Awards Recognition earned in national competition for sixth consecutive year