About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/23/2014 - Fourth Annual Fashion: Now & Then Conference to Focus on Evolving Fashion Information Technology will include a preview of The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute records
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/18/2014 - LIM College Graduate Studies Open House Get an up-close and personal view of our four master's degrees and get a tour of LIM College.
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/10/2014 - Family & Friends Weekend 2014: Oct. 10 - 12 featuring Vegas Night, a Sunday brunch cruise, a community service project and the Iron Merchant Visual Merchandising Challenge
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/15/2014 - LIM College Selected for American Council on Education’s Internationalization Laboratory One of only 13 colleges and universities named to 12th cohort
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 09/05/2014 - LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week