About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/06/2015 - Meet with Representatives from Top Companies at the Dream Dinner: April 6 Apply to be part of an exclusive networking event
- 04/01/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: Jodie Fox, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Shoes of Prey - April 1 Shoes of Prey is a global, multi-channel brand that lets shoppers design their own shoes
- 03/31/2015 - 2016 Cross-Cultural Analysis Course and Trip Info. Sessions: March 31 and April 1 Travel to Barcelona and Paris over winter break!
- 03/28/2015 - Find and Follow Your Passion: FindSpark Fashion Conference on March 28 with guest speakers from Warby Parker, Aeropostale, Kate Spade, Old Navy and more
- 03/27/2015 - Tickets Now on Sale for the LIM College Student Fashion Show 'Epocholution' will be hosted by Fuse TV's Katie Van Buren
- 03/08/2015 - LIM College Open House: Graduate Programs Get an up-close and personal view of our master's degree programs
- 03/04/2015 - LIM College Introduces New Master's Degree Program in Global Fashion Supply Chain Management Will meet a growing need for professionals with specialized knowledge in an increasingly critical field
- 03/03/2015 - Celebrating FABulous Women: Breaking Stereotypes and Redefining Success - March 3 with guest speakers from Ralph Lauren, Sean Combs Enterprises, Rocket Fuel and IF Management
- 02/17/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: Mark Weber - Feb. 17 Former Chairman and CEO of Donna Karan International and Former CEO of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy USA
- 02/17/2015 - Freshmen and Seniors: Tell Us What You Think The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) will be starting soon.
- 02/17/2015 - The Future of Fashion (Journalism): LIM Students Produce Special Section for The Daily Front Row's Fashion Week Issue Students' work will reach thousands of industry influencers