About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 09/30/2014 - New York Government Leaders Salute LIM College on its 75th Anniversary Mayor of New York City Proclaims September 25, 2014 'LIM College Day'
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/15/2014 - LIM College Selected for American Council on Education’s Internationalization Laboratory One of only 13 colleges and universities named to 12th cohort
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 09/05/2014 - LIM College to Host Major Event for Fashion Tech Entrepreneurs First-ever NYC Startup Weekend Fashion Battle will take place during Fashion Week
- 08/22/2014 - Dean of Academic Affairs Offers Perspective on Retail Sales, Back-to-School-Shopping and Transparency in Sourcing Michael Londrigan talks to Reuters TV and the Associated Press and pens piece for the Sourcing Journal
- 08/05/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Daniella Vitale on Aug. 5 COO of Barneys to speak to MBA and MPS students
- 07/29/2014 - LIM College President Featured in Article Celebrating Female Leaders in Higher Education Elizabeth S. Marcuse profiled on GradSchools.com
- 07/19/2014 - Chair of Visual Merchandising Department Appears on CBS This Morning: Saturday Eric Feigenbaum discusses the history and evolution of mannequins
- 07/07/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Top Executives from Nautica Apparel Inc. on July 7 Maria M. Vicari, President of Global Licensing and Patricia Canavan, VP of International and Global Licensing will speak to MBA and MPS students