About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 01/27/2014 - LIM College Alumna Daniella Vitale to Give Keynote Address at 75th Annual Commencement Ms. Vitale, a member of the Class of 1986, is the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Executive Vice President of Barneys New York
- 01/09/2014 - LIM College to Launch Bachelor of Science Degree Program in International Business Will prepare students for careers in international business and participation in the global marketplace, with a particular emphasis on the fashion industry
- 12/12/2013 - Graduate Programs Informational Webinar Learn about our MBA and MPS programs and determine which one suits your professional goals
- 12/09/2013 - Jacqueline M. Jenkins Named as Director of Graduate Studies Prior to joining LIM College, Ms. Jenkins was the Program Director for the Wharton Small Business Development Center at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 11/06/2013 - CEO Speaker Series: Nov. 6 - Glenn McMahon, CEO and President of Tamara Mellon Former CEO of St. John Knits has also held senior-level positions at Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan and Ellen Tracy
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/21/2013 - LIM College Volunteers Help Rebuild Homes Destroyed by Hurricane Sandy Two Staten Island families can now move back into their homes thanks to Tunnel to Towers project
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/04/2013 - Europeana Fashion, Comprehensive Digital European Fashion Library and Information Portal, to Be Previewed at LIM College’s Fashion: Now & Then Conference Professionals and students from the fashion industry, libraries, archives, academic institutions, publishers, and museums will gather for annual conference on fashion information
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'