About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/28/2014 - Expert Panels, Internship and Employment Opportunities, Networking and More at Career Day Representatives from leading companies in attendance
- 10/28/2014 - Oct. 28 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus with special guest speakers and representatives from leading companies
- 10/27/2014 - Saks Fifth Avenue Hosts Launch Party for the MPS in Visual Merchandising Event brings students together with industry leaders
- 10/25/2014 - LIM College Team Wins $10,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Competition Womenswear team places second
- 10/23/2014 - Fourth Annual Fashion: Now & Then Conference to Focus on Evolving Fashion Information Technology Will include a preview of The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute records
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/15/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Charles Komar of Komar, Inc. on Oct. 15 Komar, Inc. specializes in the design, marketing, sourcing and distribution of sleepwear, intimates, kids and layering brands.
- 10/10/2014 - Family & Friends Weekend 2014: Oct. 10 - 12 featuring Vegas Night, a Sunday brunch cruise, a community service project and the Iron Merchant Visual Merchandising Challenge
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/03/2014 - LIM College Students to Compete for $100,000 in Amazon Fashion Studio Sessions Will be challenged to create and present a complete fashion editorial in just eight hours
- 09/30/2014 - New York Government Leaders Salute LIM College on its 75th Anniversary Mayor of New York City Proclaims September 25, 2014 'LIM College Day'
- 09/18/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Julie Koch-Beinke and Mark Koch of Alternatives 2D/3D on Sept. 18 Alternatives offers creative strategies and visual solutions for business, brand and product success