About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 11/06/2013 - CEO Speaker Series: Nov. 6 - Glenn McMahon, CEO and President of Tamara Mellon Former CEO of St. John Knits has also held senior-level positions at Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan and Ellen Tracy
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/21/2013 - LIM College Volunteers Help Rebuild Homes Destroyed by Hurricane Sandy Two Staten Island families can now move back into their homes thanks to Tunnel to Towers project
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/04/2013 - Europeana Fashion, Comprehensive Digital European Fashion Library and Information Portal, to Be Previewed at LIM College’s Fashion: Now & Then Conference Professionals and students from the fashion industry, libraries, archives, academic institutions, publishers, and museums will gather for annual conference on fashion information
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 09/09/2013 - Global Retail Executive Andrew Jennings to Open Fall 2013 CEO Speaker Series CEO of the Karstadt Group has a record of achievement at some of the world’s most respected high-end, specialty stores
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013
- 08/21/2013 - New Student Orientation and Welcome Week Events Street fair, Yankees game, Broadway show, shopping trip, parties, guest speakers and more...
- 08/12/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on Reuters TV to Comment on Michael Kors' Success Michael Londrigan notes the potential for international growth