About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/16/2010 - Senior Portraits - Thursday Dec. 16th in FashionOpolis Make sure to schedule your appointment!
- 12/14/2010 - Video Documents Student Responses to "Love is More" Anti-Prejudice Campaign Students explore identity in photo shoot
- 12/08/2010 - Visual Merchandising Students' Eco-Friendly Window Display for The Fashion Center Captures Media Attention Mentioned in Women's Wear Daily and VM+SD
- 12/08/2010 - Emergency Notification System Test on December 8 Annual test required by law
- 12/06/2010 - LIM College Student Interviews Designer Roland Mouret Jena Glick sits down with famed British fashion designer as part of her Work Project II internship
- 12/03/2010 - Yearbook Portraits for Graduating Seniors Graduating? Have your photo taken on Dec. 3, 10, or 16
- 12/02/2010 - Visual Merchandising Faculty Member Provides Photography for Club Monaco Window Displays Throughout the Nation Award-winning photographer Michael Creagh's work can be seen in store windows across the U.S.
- 12/01/2010 - Visual Merchandising Faculty Member Paul Olszewski Interviewed by The Wall Street Journal About His Work on Macy's Holiday Windows Watch video of Professor Olszewski, who is Director of Windows for Macy's Herald Square
- 11/24/2010 - Dr. Dudley Blossom Appears on CNBC Chair of LIM College's Marketing & Management Department also quoted in Bloomberg News article
- 11/19/2010 - Library Books Are Due Back Soon Lower division: Nov. 19 Upper division: Dec. 3
- 11/15/2010 - Become a Secret Santa Answer a "Letter to Santa" and make a child's holiday sweeter