About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/15/2010 - Textbook Buyback Begins Nov. 15th Earn money back for your gently used textbooks
- 11/15/2010 - David Wolfe, member of LIM College's Fashion Industry Advisory Board, to lecture on "The Next 12 Years" Don't miss this opportunity to hear from one of the fashion industry's most respected forecasters
- 11/15/2010 - Donate to Toys for Tots Annual toy drive for less fortunate kids
- 11/12/2010 - Thanksgiving Food Drive Donated items will be given to City Harvest
- 11/04/2010 - Fashion Insiders Series Brings Guest Speakers to LIM College Legendary designer Stephen Burrows will be at LIM College on Nov. 4
- 11/03/2010 - New Video - LIM College Students Work Fashion Week Fashion blogger Jena Glick takes you backstage during Fashion Week
- 10/30/2010 - Trip to Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure Tickets on sale in the Office of Student Life until Oct. 15
- 10/29/2010 - Haunted Couture Halloween Celebration Celebrate Halloween with the whole family
- 10/29/2010 - "Haunted Couture" Halloween fun at The Townhouse
- 10/28/2010 - 60's Burlesque Drag Show Tickets on sale now!
- 10/27/2010 - Identify Yourself: Exploring the Complexities of Multiple and Intersecting Identities Guest speaker: Pamela Roy
- 10/26/2010 - Career Day Some classes will be moved. Check with your professor for your class location.