About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/01/2011 - Visual Merchandising Students' Work Featured at Mattatuck Museum Paper fashions created for the National Stationery Show will be on display in Connecticut
- 09/28/2011 - LIM College Student Featured on PRCouture.com Gaining hands-on experience in the fashion industry is one of the hallmarks of an LIM College education
- 09/27/2011 - Study Skills and Time Management Workshops During the lunch hour on Sept. 27 and 28. Pizza will be served!
- 09/22/2011 - Fashion Insiders Guest Speaker Series Kicks Off with Keanan Duffty British fashion designer and author to discuss how "anti-fashion" icons have influenced fashion
- 09/21/2011 - A Celebration of the Life of Professor Ron Knoth September 21 at 6 p.m. in FashionOpolis
- 09/15/2011 - LIM College Student Blogs for CollegeFashionista Leigh King captures street style around the LIM campus
- 09/15/2011 - LIM College Ad Campaign Continues this Month Look for our ads on the subway, online and in print
- 09/14/2011 - Accessories Council Next Generation Award Winners Announced LIM College students receive scholarships and recognition on WWD website
- 09/14/2011 - LIM College Online Information Sessions Free webinars to learn more about LIM College and its programs
- 09/12/2011 - Retail Recruiting Extravaganza On-campus recruiting for Work Project I from Sept. 12 through Nov. 3
- 09/09/2011 - Free Your Star Scholarship Accepting Applicants Now Scholarship available to students with 3.0 GPA and above
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College Joins the “Tour de Fashion” Visual Merchandising students design LIM-themed bicycle for major Fashion Week event. Ride it by going to a pick-up station at Broadway & 40th St. or 9th Ave. & 14th St.