About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 06/10/2015 - CEO Speaker Series: James Rhee, Executive Chairman and CEO of Ashley Stewart Ashley Stewart is an iconic and global and multi-channel plus-size fashion brand with a market-leading social media and digital commerce footprint.
- 05/26/2015 - Neiman Marcus Executive Vice President Neva Hall (Class of 1974) Gives Keynote Address at LIM College Commencement Doug Jakubowski, North America President of FitFlop (Class of 1983) Receives Maxwell F. Marcuse Award
- 04/22/2015 - Guest Speaker - Buying and Planning at Urban Outfitters: April 22 Elliott Harris, Retail Planning Manager for Urban Outfitters, will speak to students interested in becoming a buyer or planner.
- 04/20/2015 - Math and Writing Centers Obtain CRLA Certification College Reading and Learning Association program teaches best practices for peer academic support
- 04/20/2015 - Study Abroad Fair: April 20 Learn about your options for studying abroad next year
- 04/16/2015 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Induction Ceremony: April 16 More than 50 students will be welcomed into Delta Mu Delta
- 04/15/2015 - New Retail Buying and Planning Track: Info. Session April 15 For students interested in a career as a buyer or planner at major retail organizations
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 04/06/2015 - Study Abroad Information Sessions: April 6 and 7 Learn about all of LIM College's Study Abroad programs
- 04/06/2015 - Call for Proposals - 2015 Fashion Now and Then Conference A three-day conference in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the fashion industry's global reach
- 04/01/2015 - Study in Milan, Florence or London - Summer 2016: Info. Session on April 1 at 1:15 p.m. in Fifth Avenue, Room 0507