About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/22/2015 - Guest Speaker - Buying and Planning at Urban Outfitters: April 22 Elliott Harris, Retail Planning Manager for Urban Outfitters, will speak to students interested in becoming a buyer or planner.
- 04/20/2015 - Study Abroad Fair: April 20 Learn about your options for studying abroad next year
- 04/20/2015 - Math and Writing Centers Obtain CRLA Certification College Reading and Learning Association program teaches best practices for peer academic support
- 04/16/2015 - Delta Mu Delta Honor Society Induction Ceremony: April 16 More than 50 students will be welcomed into Delta Mu Delta
- 04/15/2015 - New Retail Buying and Planning Track: Info. Session April 15 For students interested in a career as a buyer or planner at major retail organizations
- 04/09/2015 - LIM Students Delight the Senses at GlobalShop Visual Merchandising majors create installation for PAVE's 'Sensorium'
- 04/06/2015 - Study Abroad Information Sessions: April 6 and 7 Learn about all of LIM College's Study Abroad programs
- 04/06/2015 - Call for Proposals - 2015 Fashion Now and Then Conference A three-day conference in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the fashion industry's global reach
- 04/01/2015 - Study in Milan, Florence or London - Summer 2016: Info. Session on April 1 at 1:15 p.m. in Fifth Avenue, Room 0507
- 03/08/2015 - LIM College Open House: Graduate Programs Get an up-close and personal view of our master's degree programs
- 03/04/2015 - LIM College Introduces New Master's Degree Program in Global Fashion Supply Chain Management Will meet a growing need for professionals with specialized knowledge in an increasingly critical field