About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/23/2009 - LIM College Holiday Closing LIM College Closed During End-Of-Year Holidays, To Re-Open In New Year
- 12/15/2009 - LIM College Student in the News Story in Pennsylvania paper about Nicole Clonan’s Work Project
- 12/14/2009 - Visual Merchandising Professor Judges Holiday Window Displays for DDI Magazine Ron Knoth helps select 10th annual "Winning Windows"
- 12/08/2009 - Fashion fakes display covered in WWD All bubble-wrap display sends a message on fashion forgery
- 12/07/2009 - LIM College Bookstore December Hours Bookstore hours change Monday, December 7th
- 12/04/2009 - Professor Natasha Yannacañedo to direct play in Brooklyn tonight Proceeds benefit New York Cares
- 12/04/2009 - Visual Merchandising Students Dare to “Be Dazzling” with Macy’s-Inspired Display "Be Dazzling" is currently on display in the Student Lounge in 5th Ave.
- 12/01/2009 - LIM College's Paul Olszewski featured on CNN Video shows creative process behind windows
- 11/30/2009 - LIM College's SIFE team gathers food for City Harvest Students helping the less fortunate
- 11/24/2009 - LIM College Professor Creates Magic with Macy’s Holiday Windows Iconic windows are a perennial tourist favorite
- 11/23/2009 - Marketing and Management to merge into new academic department New department will commence business in January 2010