About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/15/2009 - Meeting for 2010 Paris Program Interested in taking part in LIM College's 2010 program in Paris?
- 10/06/2009 - LIM College’s Associate Vice President for Student Affairs to Present Online Seminar on Health and Safety for Study Abroad Programs Members of the higher education community throughout the United States to participate in online program
- 10/05/2009 - Fashion Survey with John Burke, Director of the Company Archive and Corporate Closet at Tommy Hilfiger Monday, October 5 and Tuesday, October 6
- 10/02/2009 - Professor Michael Palladino to Interview Director at California Documentary Festival Palladino will interview Matt Tyrnauer, director of Valentino: The Last Emperor
- 09/30/2009 - Book Club Meeting This month's selection: Let the Right One in by John Ajvide Lindqvist
- 09/24/2009 - German Fulbright Scholars to Visit LIM College Ten Fulbright Scholars from Germany will come to LIM College as part of a weeklong visit to Stony Brook University.
- 09/24/2009 - Spring 2010 Pre-Registration All students are required to meet with their individual Academic Advisor before registering for courses online
- 09/23/2009 - Marketing Department Hosts Impressive Roster of Guest Speakers VH-1 and Remy Cointreau executives are among the lineup for the Fall 2009 semester
- 09/16/2009 - Alumni Guest Speaker from Henri Bendel Natalie Aloma (Class of 2008) to speak in Management class
- 09/11/2009 - Saturday Fashion Lab starts October 17th Pre-college program for High School students begins October 17th, 2009
- 09/10/2009 - Book Launch: An Evening with Amanda Hallay This event will be held in FashionOpolis (12 East 53rd St. – First Floor).
- 09/02/2009 - The LIM College Players Want You! Be a part of the annual Leah Ryan Benefit Production!