About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/30/2010 - Cotton Incorporated Scholarship Winners Announced in WWD Patterns were created in LIM College CAD class
- 09/29/2010 - LIM College Faculty Members to Moderate Sessions at Leading Health & Beauty Conference Dr. Dudley Blossom and Terry Burstein will lead panels at the HBA Global Exposition and Conference
- 09/22/2010 - Auditions for the Leah Ryan Benefit Production Calling all actors, costumes designers and backstage crew!
- 09/16/2010 - LIM College Faculty Featured in Fashion Week Stories Professors interviewed by WNYC-FM and The Financial Times
- 09/16/2010 - Book Club Meeting Sept. 16 at 5 p.m. in the lobby of Maxwell Hall
- 09/01/2010 - LIM College to Offer Professional Certificate Programs Credit Certificate programs available in Visual Merchandising, Event Planning, and Retail Management: Buying & Planning. Advanced Certificates offered in Entrepreneurship and Fashion Management.
- 09/01/2010 - Meet Your Math Tutors Sept. 1 during the lunch hour at the Math Center
- 08/26/2010 - LIM College Faculty Member Quoted in Associated Press Article Dr. Susan Baxter of the Marketing & Management department discusses dorm room decor on a budget
- 08/04/2010 - Prof. Natasha Yannacanedo to Perform in Two Plays Judith Shakespeare Company production features gender-reverse casting
- 07/13/2010 - LIM College Students' Work to be Displayed at Texworld USA July 13-15 at the Javits Center
- 07/07/2010 - Rent-a-Text Registration is Now Live LIM College Bookstore offers new cost-saving program
- 07/07/2010 - LIM College Offers New Exchange Program in Australia Juniors can spend a semester studying abroad at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology