About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/29/2011 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library to be Open on Most Saturdays for the Rest of the Semester Starting October 29
- 10/27/2011 - LIM College MBA CEO Speaker Series Covered in WWD Former Kenneth Cole CEO Jill Granoff's top ten "to do" list for MBA students
- 10/26/2011 - American University of Rome Info. Session Learn about studying in Rome this summer
- 10/12/2011 - Chair of Fashion Merchandising Department Quoted in Wall Street Journal Website Article Michael Londrigan offers assessment of recent developments at Liz Claiborne
- 10/11/2011 - LIM College Among First to Join National Retail Federation Student Association New group will provide more opportunities to meet retail executives and learn about the industry
- 10/07/2011 - Marketing & Management Professor Co-Authors Book on Faculty Misconduct Professors Behaving Badly: Faculty Misconduct in Graduate Education, co-authored by Eve Proper, is profiled in The Chronicle of Higher Education
- 10/04/2011 - LIM College MBA Program Featured in U.S. News & World Report Article About Specialty MBA Programs Demand for specialized degrees is growing
- 10/01/2011 - Visual Merchandising Students' Work Featured at Mattatuck Museum Paper fashions created for the National Stationery Show will be on display in Connecticut
- 09/27/2011 - New Books at the Adrian G. Marcuse Library Includes works on fashion photography, accessories, branding and more
- 09/27/2011 - Study Skills and Time Management Workshops During the lunch hour on Sept. 27 and 28. Pizza will be served!
- 09/24/2011 - LIM College Open House Program Experience LIM College in action. Next Open House is Saturday, September 24.
- 09/21/2011 - A Celebration of the Life of Professor Ron Knoth September 21 at 6 p.m. in FashionOpolis