About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/14/2011 - Accessories Council Next Generation Award Winners Announced LIM College students receive scholarships and recognition on WWD website
- 09/09/2011 - Free Your Star Scholarship Accepting Applicants Now Scholarship available to students with 3.0 GPA and above
- 09/08/2011 - LIM College Joins the “Tour de Fashion” Visual Merchandising students design LIM-themed bicycle for major Fashion Week event. Ride it by going to a pick-up station at Broadway & 40th St. or 9th Ave. & 14th St.
- 09/07/2011 - Writing Fashion and Fashion Writing: Writers Visit LIM College to Share Career Tips Want to work for online or print fashion magazines or blogs? Need advice about breaking in, developing an audience, or advancing your career?
- 08/04/2011 - Connect with LIM College at online Virtual College Fair Learn more about LIM College and enter to win a $1,000 scholarship
- 08/04/2011 - Scholarships and spots still available for Cross-Cultural Analysis Study in Berlin and Prague this winter!
- 07/15/2011 - LIM College Faculty in the Media Collins Quoted on Sunglasses, Spechler Writes Article for O Magazine, Hallay to Publish Book on Tattoos
- 07/12/2011 - Join Professors Amanda Hallay and Terry Burstein in Germany and the Czech Republic 2012 Cross-Cultural Analysis course will visit Prague and Berlin - Application deadline extended to July 29
- 07/07/2011 - Michael Londrigan quoted on Wall Street Journal Website on June Retail Earnings Reports Retail promotions fueled strong sales in June
- 06/21/2011 - LIM College Student Announced as Winner of Solstice Sunglass Boutique's "Summer Solstice Visual Merchandising Design Competition" Kristina Visceglia's design concept now appearing in seasonal promotional campaign in 160 Solstice Stores nationwide
- 06/13/2011 - Viewing of Limited Edition of Visionaire 58: A Tribute to Alexander McQueen View the lavish limited edition of Visionaire dedicated to Alexander McQueen
- 06/09/2011 - Study Abroad Photo Blog - Rome Gina Mercatili documents her experience at the American University of Rome