About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/08/2012 - French Fashion Analysis Trip to Paris Info Sessions Oct. 8,9,10,11 Learn more about the opportunity to spend 2 weeks studying in Paris in June 2013
- 10/01/2012 - LIM College Names Christopher J. Cyphers, Ph.D. as Executive Vice President Senior Academic Leader Sets Strategy for Increased Academic Excellence, New Academic Programs, Enhanced Experiential Education and International Expansion
- 09/24/2012 - LIM College to Launch Master of Professional Studies Degree Program in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management Program designed to meet industry's evolving needs - can be completed online
- 09/18/2012 - Achtung! Visual Merchandising Major Heads to Germany to Speak at Conference Carinne Cusanelli will travel to Dusseldorf to give presentation with Dept. Chair Eric Feigenbaum
- 09/13/2012 - LIM College MPS (Master of Professional Studies) Open House LIM College is expanding its graduate degree program offerings. Come to an Open House to learn more
- 09/13/2012 - Recruitment Fair Fall, spring and summer internships, and full-time jobs available
- 09/13/2012 - Next Generation Award Winners Announced Nina Truong and Kelly LaForgia to receive cash prizes and attend black-tie industry event
- 09/11/2012 - LIM College Launches New Portal for Single Sign-On Access commonly used applications from one location
- 09/04/2012 - Fall 2012 Globalspeak Series Begins with Documentary about Chinese Reality Show Director Ole Schell will be on campus to discuss his film "Win in China"
- 09/04/2012 - Register to Vote - It's Your Right! Exercise your civic duty and register to vote!
- 08/29/2012 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 08/29/2012 - MBA New Student Orientation Orientation for incoming MBA students culminates with bus tour & cocktails