About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 08/18/2015 - Expanded Hours for Ask-A-Librarian at the Adrian G. Marcuse Library Now you can text your reference questions!
- 07/16/2015 - Registration Now Open for the Fashion: Now and Then Conference Participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the global reach of the fashion industry.
- 04/06/2015 - Call for Proposals - 2015 Fashion Now and Then Conference A three-day conference in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information and the fashion industry's global reach
- 02/17/2015 - The Future of Fashion (Journalism): LIM Students Produce Special Section for The Daily Front Row's Fashion Week Issue Students' work will reach thousands of industry influencers
- 01/20/2015 - New Library Hours Starting Jan. 20, the Adrian G. Marcuse Library will open at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday
- 10/23/2014 - Fourth Annual Fashion: Now & Then Conference to Focus on Evolving Fashion Information Technology Will include a preview of The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute records
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/04/2014 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Saturday Hours - Oct. 4, 11 and 18 10 am to 4 pm
- 09/08/2014 - Learn How to Get the Most from Library Databases: Sept. 8-11 Training in Panjiva, Mango Language Lab, ArtStor, and eMarketer
- 05/01/2014 - Career Pathing Books at the Adrian G. Marcuse Library Read about interviewing, building a resume, and creating a portfolio for a variety of fields
- 04/23/2014 - Can You Be Successful and Have a Rewarding Career Selling Sustainable Fashion? A Panel Discussion on April 23 Featuring special guest speakers working in sustainable fashion