About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/23/2014 - Can You Be Successful and Have a Rewarding Career Selling Sustainable Fashion? A Panel Discussion on April 23 Featuring special guest speakers working in sustainable fashion
- 04/16/2014 - Call for Presentations: 2014 Fashion: Now & Then Conference - From Antiquity to Visionary Proposals due June 9
- 03/01/2014 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Open Sat. March 1 and Sat. March 8 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 01/27/2014 - New Library Research Guides on the Adrian G. Marcuse Library website
- 11/22/2013 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum to see 'The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier' Join the Office of Student Life on Nov. 22 and Dec. 5. Student tickets are $10.
- 11/16/2013 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open Three Saturdays in Nov. and Dec. Open on Nov. 16 and 23 and Dec. 7 from 10 am to 4 pm
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/04/2013 - The Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open on Three Saturdays in October and Closed on Friday, October 4 Open on Oct. 12, 19 and 26 from 10 am to 4 pm
- 10/04/2013 - Europeana Fashion, Comprehensive Digital European Fashion Library and Information Portal, to Be Previewed at LIM College’s Fashion: Now & Then Conference Professionals and students from the fashion industry, libraries, archives, academic institutions, publishers, and museums will gather for annual conference on fashion information
- 06/10/2013 - Call for Presentations - Fashion: Now & Then: Meaning, Media, and Mode a conference in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information
- 03/21/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY to present screening of Victor/Victoria on Thursday, March 21 All proceeds support the LIM College Fashion Education Foundation