About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/03/2012 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Be Open on Saturdays from Nov. 3 - 17 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 10/23/2012 - Glenda Bailey, Editor-in-Chief of Harper's Bazaar, and Interior Designer Alessandra Branca Discuss "Fashion and Interiors" at LIM College's Fashion: Now & Then Conference Participants from around the world come together to discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information
- 10/19/2012 - A Conversation with Fashion's First Family - Live Video Feed and Book Signings - Oct. 19 Join Prof. Amanda Hallay and David Wolfe for mocktails as part of the Fashion: Now & Then Conference
- 09/13/2012 - Recruitment Fair Fall, spring and summer internships, and full-time jobs available
- 09/11/2012 - LIM College Launches New Portal for Single Sign-On Access commonly used applications from one location
- 09/04/2012 - Register to Vote - It's Your Right! Exercise your civic duty and register to vote!
- 08/29/2012 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 05/15/2012 - Call for Presentations: Fashion Now & Then A three-day symposium in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information
- 04/21/2012 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library To Be Open on Upcoming Saturdays Open 10 am - 5 pm April 21 and 28 and May 5 and 12
- 04/12/2012 - Upcoming Career Fair Will Feature Reps from Rue La La, Saks Fifth Avenue, Fendi, and More Open to May 2012 graduates, alumni, Fall 2012 Senior Co-op students, and MBA internship students
- 04/09/2012 - Resume Review for Spring Career Fair Make sure your resume is ready for the Career Fair on April 12 - get it checked out at the Resume Review
- 04/02/2012 - Online Registration Begins Monday, April 2 The Office of Academic Advising will open at 7:30am during online registration