About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/13/2012 - Recruitment Fair Fall, spring and summer internships, and full-time jobs available
- 09/11/2012 - LIM College Launches New Portal for Single Sign-On Access commonly used applications from one location
- 09/04/2012 - Register to Vote - It's Your Right! Exercise your civic duty and register to vote!
- 08/29/2012 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 05/15/2012 - Call for Presentations: Fashion Now & Then A three-day symposium in which participants will discuss the past, present, and future uses of fashion information
- 04/21/2012 - Adrian G. Marcuse Library To Be Open on Upcoming Saturdays Open 10 am - 5 pm April 21 and 28 and May 5 and 12
- 04/12/2012 - Upcoming Career Fair Will Feature Reps from Rue La La, Saks Fifth Avenue, Fendi, and More Open to May 2012 graduates, alumni, Fall 2012 Senior Co-op students, and MBA internship students
- 04/09/2012 - Resume Review for Spring Career Fair Make sure your resume is ready for the Career Fair on April 12 - get it checked out at the Resume Review
- 04/02/2012 - Online Registration Begins Monday, April 2 The Office of Academic Advising will open at 7:30am during online registration
- 03/29/2012 - Book Launch Party for Prof. Jane K. Cleland's "Dolled Up for Murder" A Josie Prescott Antiques Mystery
- 01/26/2012 - Screening of "Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston" to Kick Off Spring 2012 Fashion Insiders Series Featuring a post-screening Q&A with the film's director, Whitney Sudler-Smith, fashion stylist Phillip Bloch, and legendary model Pat Cleveland
- 12/02/2011 - The Adrian G. Marcuse Library Will Open at 9 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 2