About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/23/2009 - LIM College Holiday Closing LIM College Closed During End-Of-Year Holidays, To Re-Open In New Year
- 12/07/2009 - LIM College Bookstore December Hours Bookstore hours change Monday, December 7th
- 12/02/2009 - Library Hours Change Hours will change through January 15th
- 12/01/2009 - LIM College's Paul Olszewski featured on CNN Video shows creative process behind windows
- 11/20/2009 - LIM Alumnus Featured in WWD New blogger catches the eye of major fashion publication
- 11/11/2009 - LIM College Book Club discusses "The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" Refreshments will be provided!
- 09/30/2009 - Book Club Meeting This month's selection: Let the Right One in by John Ajvide Lindqvist
- 09/10/2009 - Book Launch: An Evening with Amanda Hallay This event will be held in FashionOpolis (12 East 53rd St. – First Floor).
- 09/01/2009 - New Places and Spaces at LIM College There are some new and exciting spaces on the LIM College campus for the start of the 2009 – 2010 academic year.
- 03/01/2009 - LIM College Launches MBA Program LIM College, the nation’s only college focused exclusively on the study of business and fashion, has launched a Master of Business Administration degree program with concentrations in Fashion Management and Entrepreneurship.