About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013
- 08/21/2013 - New Student Orientation and Welcome Week Events Street fair, Yankees game, Broadway show, shopping trip, parties, guest speakers and more...
- 07/18/2013 - Transfer Services Day Moved to the LIM College Townhouse The LIM College Townhouse is located at 12 East 53rd Street (between Fifth and Madison Aves.)
- 06/14/2013 - Reminder: Financial Aid and Payment Deadlines for Fall 2013 For new and returning students
- 06/06/2013 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Skills in the DDI Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Designs will be featured in the August 2013 issue of DDI Magazine
- 04/24/2013 - LIM College Students Blog from Project Runway Book Event Jaime Bartholomai interviews designer Viktor Luna
- 04/16/2013 - New Video: LIM College 2013 Student Fashion Show - 'Rebelution' More than 30 student models walk the catwalk in a rock-n-roll theme at Roseland Ballroom
- 04/15/2013 - LIM College Introducing New Track in Home Fashions Expansion of Fashion Merchandising curriculum will increase students' career opportunities
- 04/12/2013 - LIM College Student Fashion Show: 'Rebelution' to Be Held on April 12 at Roseland Ballroom Tickets now on sale - 1,500 guests expected - including fashion icon Patricia Field
- 03/21/2013 - Video: Being a Student Leader at LIM College Find out what motivates LIM College student leaders