About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/16/2014 - Alumna Turns Love of Vintage Apparel into Syracuse-Based Business Shauna Mae Diliberto profiled in Syracuse Woman Magazine
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 08/25/2014 - Welcome Week Events: Aug. 25 through Sept. 5 Campus Life Fair, Yankees Game, Urban Food Discovery and more
- 06/09/2014 - Meet Mary O'Connor: Class of 2018 Madison, NJ High School graduate is interested in a career in fashion show production
- 06/04/2014 - Interested in Transferring to LIM College? Attend a Transfer Student Event this Summer Find out everything you need to know about applying to LIM College
- 05/16/2014 - Twin Brothers in Class of 2018 Interviewed on Esquire.com Betts and Chet DeHart will attend LIM College this fall
- 04/01/2014 - LIM College to Offer Nation's First Master's Degree Program in Visual Merchandising will fill a need for advanced, specialized education for executives in a growing field
- 01/21/2014 - Welcome Week Events: Jan. 21 - 31 Visit the Brooklyn Museum, See a Nets game, Help rebuild a hurricane-damaged home and attend events on and off campus
- 01/09/2014 - LIM College to Launch Bachelor of Science Degree Program in International Business Will prepare students for careers in international business and participation in the global marketplace, with a particular emphasis on the fashion industry
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013