About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 03/05/2013 - LIM College Students Translate Love for Music into Stunning Visual Display Visual Merchandising students use more than 250 records in project for The Dream Downtown Hotel's Safira boutique
- 03/03/2013 - LIM College to Offer Master of Professional Studies Degree in Fashion Marketing New program to begin in Fall 2013 semester
- 02/22/2013 - New Video: 2013 Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip to Italy Highlights from Milan, Siena and more...
- 02/20/2013 - LIM College Alumni Styling Duo's Blog Touted as a 'New Blog to Watch' on CNN.com Erica Lavelanet and David Pena's LPFashionPhilosophy site featured in Fashion Week coverage
- 02/07/2013 - LIM College MBA Alumnus Launches Online Menswear Brand and Competes on New CBS Reality Show In addition to launching his own menswear company, Trevor Brooks will appear as a contestant on an episode of “The Job”
- 01/22/2013 - New Blog: LIM College Cross-Cultural Analysis Trip to Italy Get a firsthand account of our students' adventures in Italian fashion and culture as they visit Milan, Florence, Siena and Rome
- 12/19/2012 - Visual Merchandising 'Dream Team' Designs Holiday Display for 'Best Dressed' NYC Hotel Dream Downtown Hotel tops Curbed NY's list of festive holiday hotels
- 09/19/2012 - LIM College Student Interviewed About Working at Fashion Week Leigh King is a social media intern at the Council of Fashion Designers of America
- 09/13/2012 - Recruitment Fair Fall, spring and summer internships, and full-time jobs available
- 09/13/2012 - LIM College MPS (Master of Professional Studies) Open House LIM College is expanding its graduate degree program offerings. Come to an Open House to learn more
- 09/11/2012 - LIM College Launches New Portal for Single Sign-On Access commonly used applications from one location
- 08/29/2012 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2013 Best Colleges: Region by Region'