About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/04/2014 - SALT Seminar - Money Knowledge for College and Beyond: Nov. 4 6:30 p.m. in Maxwell Hall
- 10/21/2014 - LIM College Students Win BRAG Scholarships Recipients recognized at star-studded gala
- 10/16/2014 - Literacy and Community Service Jobs Available for Federal Work Study Students Opportunities with organizations including Bottomless Closet, Housing Works, and America Reads
- 03/08/2014 - 2014-2015 Scholarship Applications Now Available Applications must be postmarked by March 31
- 03/04/2014 - Bianca Bartolo of LIM College Selected as a Recipient of PAVE’s First Eric Feigenbaum Academic Scholarship Panel of industry experts choose Visual Merchandising major from pool of applicants throughout the U.S.
- 01/23/2014 - New Scholarship Named for LIM College Chair of Visual Merchandising: Apply by Feb. 14 The Eric Feigenbaum Academic Scholarship will provide financial assistance to students preparing for careers in the retail environments industry
- 01/08/2014 - Three LIM College Students Win YMA FSF Scholarships Courtney Vander Linden one of only eight Geoffrey Beene National Scholarship Finalists nationwide
- 11/05/2013 - An Evening of Jazz & Art: Nov. 5 A celebration of the work of artist Barbara Bachner (LIM College Class of 1954) to raise funds for the LIM Fashion Education Foundation
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/18/2013 - Record Number of LIM College Students Win BRAG Scholarships Recipients recognized at star-studded gala
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'