About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/27/2015 - Study Skills & Time Management Workshop: April 27 Learn how to study more effectively and manage your schedule
- 04/24/2015 - Relay for Life: Join the LIM College Team on April 24-25 Walk and raise funds to help end cancer
- 04/22/2015 - Curricular Practical Training & Optional Practical Training Workshop April 22 For F-1 students to obtain work authorization for CPT/OPT
- 04/22/2015 - 2016 Cross-Cultural Analysis Course and Trip Info. Session: April 22 Travel to Barcelona and Paris over winter break!
- 04/20/2015 - Math and Writing Centers Obtain CRLA Certification College Reading and Learning Association program teaches best practices for peer academic support
- 04/13/2015 - Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention Program: April 13 Challenge cultural norms and talk about how you can get involved
- 04/07/2015 - Free Yoga Classes: New Dates Added More classes added in April and May
- 03/27/2015 - Tickets Now on Sale for the LIM College Student Fashion Show 'Epocholution' will be hosted by Fuse TV's Katie Van Buren
- 03/11/2015 - Entrepreneurs Show Their Wares at Women's Expo LIM's female entrepreneurs use classroom knowledge to build their businesses
- 03/09/2015 - Fight Back on Spring Break: March 9 Learn how to be safer in difficult situations.
- 03/04/2015 - Win a $2500 Scholarship from 24 Seven Open to all LIM College undergraduates. Deadline March 31