About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/06/2014 - See 'Trust' at the Residence Hall on Nov. 6 part of the 'Thursdays in Black' series
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/04/2014 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum's 'Killer Heels' Exhibit: Oct. 4 A look at the high-heeled shoe’s history and place in the popular imagination
- 10/02/2014 - Thursdays in Black: Filmmaker and Former Model Sara Ziff to Screen 'Picture Me' on Oct. 2 A raw look at the underside of high-fashion modeling
- 09/16/2014 - Sophomore Year Experience Carnival: Sept. 16 All new sophomores are invited to enjoy music, food and games in Maxwell Hall from 1-3 p.m.
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/10/2014 - Fashion Insiders Guest Speakers: Daniela Cecilio of ASAP54 and James Nord of Fohr Card on Sept. 10 Learn about fashion, technology, social media and blogging
- 09/04/2014 - Thursdays in Black: Campaign Launch Event on Sept. 4 a campaign of advocacy and solidarity against all forms of sexual and gender-based violence
- 08/25/2014 - Welcome Week Events: Aug. 25 through Sept. 5 Campus Life Fair, Yankees Game, Urban Food Discovery and more
- 08/24/2014 - LIM College Street Fair: August 24 from 12-4 p.m. Join us for a carnival! Food, games, dancing and more...