About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/06/2014 - See 'Trust' at the Residence Hall on Nov. 6 Part of the 'Thursdays in Black' series
- 11/05/2014 - Meet Devyn Abdullah, Winner of 'The Face:' Nov. 5 at 1 pm in the Maxwell Hall Student Center
- 10/30/2014 - Get Tickets for the LIM College Drag Show: Oct. 30 at Chelsea Piers With special performances by Thin Mint and the LIM College Dance Team
- 10/27/2014 - Launch Party for The Lexington Line: Oct. 27 Learn about LIM College’s new online student magazine
- 10/22/2014 - LIM College Diwali Celebration: Oct. 22 Join us for special performances and Indian sweets and snacks
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/20/2014 - Campus Food Drive: Oct. 20 - Nov. 19 Help those in need. Sponsored by Student Affairs in collaboration with the Student Leadership Council and Move for Hunger
- 10/19/2014 - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Join Team LIM College to Walk in Central Park on Oct. 19 Just a few hours of your time at the American Cancer Society's 5-mile event can help people facing breast cancer
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/07/2014 - Study Skills & Time Management Workshop: Oct. 7 in Maxwell Hall Room 4522 at 11:30 a.m.
- 10/04/2014 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum's 'Killer Heels' Exhibit: Oct. 4 A look at the high-heeled shoe’s history and place in the popular imagination