About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/14/2013 - Commuter Student Week: Oct. 14 - 18 Free coffee on campus and a 10 percent discount at local eateries
- 09/26/2013 - Meet Antonio Blazevic, Made to Measure Manager for Strategic Alliances at Zegna, on Sept. 26 Mr. Blazevic works with Gucci, Dunhill, and Tom Ford
- 09/24/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Film Series Kicks off with 'Blancanieves' on Sept. 24 A bullfighting twist on Snow White set in 1920s Spain
- 09/19/2013 - The Body Revolution: Panel Presentation and Workshop on Promoting a Healthy Body Image Benefitting The Renfrew Center, which is dedicated to advancing education, prevention, research, advocacy and treatment for eating disorders
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 08/26/2013 - Emergency Notification System Sign-Up All LIM College students, faculty and staff are required to register
- 08/21/2013 - New Student Orientation and Welcome Week Events Street fair, Yankees game, Broadway show, shopping trip, parties, guest speakers and more...
- 08/07/2013 - New Video: LIM College Students Tour China Annual trip to China explores sites of cultural and fashion industry relevance
- 05/24/2013 - Apply by May 24 to Travel to Paris and Amsterdam with LIM College Two scholarships are available for the Winter 2014 Cross-Cultural Analysis course
- 05/21/2013 - Junting Wei Wins ShopBevel's NYC Student Design Challenge with 'Cowboy Fantasy' Necklace MBA student's design will be produced and sold online
- 05/17/2013 - New Video: Student Entrepreneurs at LIM College Hear from four students who have started their own businesses
- 05/16/2013 - An Evening of Beauty and Pampering in Brooklyn: Join LIM College at City Chemist on May 16 Featuring mini-makeovers, beauty demonstrations, refreshments and hors d'oeuvres