About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/02/2014 - Thursdays in Black: Filmmaker and Former Model Sara Ziff to Screen 'Picture Me' on Oct. 2 A raw look at the underside of high-fashion modeling
- 09/16/2014 - Sophomore Year Experience Carnival: Sept. 16 All new sophomores are invited to enjoy music, food and games in Maxwell Hall from 1-3 p.m.
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/10/2014 - Fashion Insiders Guest Speakers: Daniela Cecilio of ASAP54 and James Nord of Fohr Card on Sept. 10 Learn about fashion, technology, social media and blogging
- 09/04/2014 - Thursdays in Black: Campaign Launch Event on Sept. 4 a campaign of advocacy and solidarity against all forms of sexual and gender-based violence
- 08/25/2014 - Welcome Week Events: Aug. 25 through Sept. 5 Campus Life Fair, Yankees Game, Urban Food Discovery and more
- 08/24/2014 - LIM College Street Fair: August 24 from 12-4 p.m. Join us for a carnival! Food, games, dancing and more...
- 08/19/2014 - Emergency Notification System Sign-Up All LIM College students, faculty and staff are required to register
- 06/04/2014 - Women & Fashion FilmFest Events at LIM College: June 4-6 Featuring panels with leading magazine editors, fashion business executives, top models and more
- 06/04/2014 - LIM College to Serve as the Main Venue for the 2014 Women & Fashion FilmFest Leaders in fashion, media and entertainment come together to support and empower women and girls
- 06/03/2014 - Commencement Highlights on Twitter and Instagram Students, faculty and staff share their excitement via social media
- 06/03/2014 - Volunteer at the Women & Fashion FilmFest at LIM College Blog, tweet and meet leaders in fashion, entertainment and media - including Vogue's Andre Leon Talley