About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/21/2013 - LIM College Volunteers Help Rebuild Homes Destroyed by Hurricane Sandy Two Staten Island families can now move back into their homes thanks to Tunnel to Towers project
- 10/20/2013 - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Walk with LIM College on Oct. 20 Walk in Central Park will raise funds to fight breast cancer
- 10/18/2013 - Help Rebuild a Home Destroyed by Hurricane Sandy: Volunteer on Oct. 18 Be a part of a Tunnels to Towers project on Staten Island
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/14/2013 - Commuter Student Week: Oct. 14 - 18 Free coffee on campus and a 10 percent discount at local eateries
- 09/26/2013 - Meet Antonio Blazevic, Made to Measure Manager for Strategic Alliances at Zegna, on Sept. 26 Mr. Blazevic works with Gucci, Dunhill, and Tom Ford
- 09/24/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Film Series Kicks off with 'Blancanieves' on Sept. 24 A bullfighting twist on Snow White set in 1920s Spain
- 09/19/2013 - The Body Revolution: Panel Presentation and Workshop on Promoting a Healthy Body Image Benefitting The Renfrew Center, which is dedicated to advancing education, prevention, research, advocacy and treatment for eating disorders
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 08/26/2013 - Emergency Notification System Sign-Up All LIM College students, faculty and staff are required to register
- 08/21/2013 - New Student Orientation and Welcome Week Events Street fair, Yankees game, Broadway show, shopping trip, parties, guest speakers and more...
- 08/07/2013 - New Video: LIM College Students Tour China Annual trip to China explores sites of cultural and fashion industry relevance