About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 01/21/2014 - Welcome Week Events: Jan. 21 - 31 Visit the Brooklyn Museum, See a Nets game, Help rebuild a hurricane-damaged home and attend events on and off campus
- 12/06/2013 - Make a Child's Holiday Wish Come True - Donate to the FPWA Toy Drive Bring unwrapped gifts to the Office of Student Life
- 11/22/2013 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum to see 'The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier' Join the Office of Student Life on Nov. 22 and Dec. 5. Student tickets are $10.
- 11/19/2013 - Commuter Connections: Nov. 19 Meet other students who commute -- and learn how to make the most of your college experience
- 11/15/2013 - Student Leadership Conference: Nov. 15 & 16 This year's theme is 'Leadership Without Borders.' Will feature speakers from Henri Bendel, Time Warner Inc. and The Ms. Foundation
- 11/14/2013 - Transfer Student Support Group: Nov. 14 Ease your transition to LIM College
- 10/24/2013 - Get Tickets for the LIM College Drag Show: Oct. 24 at XL Lounge With a special appearance by previous Drag Show All-Stars
- 10/23/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Film Series: See 'Arranged' on Oct. 23 About the friendship between an Orthodox Jewish woman and a Muslim woman both going through the process of an arranged marriage
- 10/21/2013 - LIM College Volunteers Help Rebuild Homes Destroyed by Hurricane Sandy Two Staten Island families can now move back into their homes thanks to Tunnel to Towers project
- 10/20/2013 - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Walk with LIM College on Oct. 20 Walk in Central Park will raise funds to fight breast cancer
- 10/18/2013 - Help Rebuild a Home Destroyed by Hurricane Sandy: Volunteer on Oct. 18 Be a part of a Tunnels to Towers project on Staten Island
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'