About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/21/2014 - Guest Speaker: Jody Weiss of PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics on Oct. 21 PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics line to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues.
- 10/20/2014 - Campus Food Drive: Oct. 20 - Nov. 19 Help those in need. Sponsored by Student Affairs in collaboration with the Student Leadership Council and Move for Hunger
- 10/19/2014 - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Join Team LIM College to Walk in Central Park on Oct. 19 Just a few hours of your time at the American Cancer Society's 5-mile event can help people facing breast cancer
- 10/08/2014 - Guest Speaker: Rachelle Bergstein, Author of 'Women from the Ankle Down: The Story of Shoes and How They Define Us' on Oct. 8 at 1 pm in Maxwell Hall
- 10/07/2014 - Study Skills & Time Management Workshop: Oct. 7 in Maxwell Hall Room 4522 at 11:30 a.m.
- 10/04/2014 - Visit the Brooklyn Museum's 'Killer Heels' Exhibit: Oct. 4 A look at the high-heeled shoe’s history and place in the popular imagination
- 10/02/2014 - Thursdays in Black: Filmmaker and Former Model Sara Ziff to Screen 'Picture Me' on Oct. 2 A raw look at the underside of high-fashion modeling
- 09/16/2014 - Sophomore Year Experience Carnival: Sept. 16 All new sophomores are invited to enjoy music, food and games in Maxwell Hall from 1-3 p.m.
- 09/16/2014 - Re-Purposing Used Goods for Sustainable Fashion Lines: Sept. 16 a discussion with the founders of three organizations in the field
- 09/10/2014 - Fashion Insiders Guest Speakers: Daniela Cecilio of ASAP54 and James Nord of Fohr Card on Sept. 10 Learn about fashion, technology, social media and blogging
- 09/04/2014 - Thursdays in Black: Campaign Launch Event on Sept. 4 a campaign of advocacy and solidarity against all forms of sexual and gender-based violence
- 08/25/2014 - Welcome Week Events: Aug. 25 through Sept. 5 Campus Life Fair, Yankees Game, Urban Food Discovery and more