About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/06/2011 - First Club Meetings of the Semester Sept. 6, 7 and 8 during the lunch hour
- 08/22/2011 - Welcome Week Activities Schedule Kick off the new semester with bowling, Broadway, baseball and more!
- 08/22/2011 - The Center for Career Development is Now on Skype A convenient new way to "meet" with your Career Counselor
- 08/21/2011 - LIM College Annual Street Fair The tradition continues...the annual LIM College Street Fair!
- 08/04/2011 - Scholarships and spots still available for Cross-Cultural Analysis Study in Berlin and Prague this winter!
- 07/12/2011 - Join Professors Amanda Hallay and Terry Burstein in Germany and the Czech Republic 2012 Cross-Cultural Analysis course will visit Prague and Berlin - Application deadline extended to July 29
- 06/16/2011 - Official video clips from LIM College Kemet 2011 Fashion Show Kemet 2011 was LIM College's biggest & boldest fashion show to date
- 06/13/2011 - Viewing of Limited Edition of Visionaire 58: A Tribute to Alexander McQueen View the lavish limited edition of Visionaire dedicated to Alexander McQueen
- 06/09/2011 - Study Abroad Photo Blog - Rome Gina Mercatili documents her experience at the American University of Rome
- 06/02/2011 - Special screening of DRESSED at LIM College Featuring a post-screening Q&A with the film's director and designer Nary Manivong
- 05/17/2011 - Student Recognition Award Winners honoring students who have made significant contributions to the LIM College community
- 05/06/2011 - LIM College Fashion Show 2011 Video Egyptian-themed "Kemet 2011" fashion show one of the College's best yet