About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 01/21/2014 - Welcome Week Events: Jan. 21 - 31 Visit the Brooklyn Museum, See a Nets game, Help rebuild a hurricane-damaged home and attend events on and off campus
- 01/09/2014 - LIM College to Launch Bachelor of Science Degree Program in International Business Will prepare students for careers in international business and participation in the global marketplace, with a particular emphasis on the fashion industry
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 09/07/2013 - LIM College Student Presents Fall Fashion Segment on WNBC's 'New York Live' Elizabeth Mare appears on TV for Couponology to discuss fall fashion deals
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013
- 08/21/2013 - New Student Orientation and Welcome Week Events Street fair, Yankees game, Broadway show, shopping trip, parties, guest speakers and more...
- 08/07/2013 - New Video: LIM College Students Tour China Annual trip to China explores sites of cultural and fashion industry relevance
- 07/18/2013 - Transfer Services Day Moved to the LIM College Townhouse The LIM College Townhouse is located at 12 East 53rd Street (between Fifth and Madison Aves.)
- 07/01/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured in Article About Integration of Visual Merchandising and Social Media Gina Mercatili, Class of 2012, is the Merchandising Coordinator at Brooklyn's Barclays Center
- 06/06/2013 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Skills in the DDI Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Designs will be featured in the August 2013 issue of DDI Magazine
- 05/24/2013 - Apply by May 24 to Travel to Paris and Amsterdam with LIM College Two scholarships are available for the Winter 2014 Cross-Cultural Analysis course