About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/14/2010 - Video Documents Student Responses to "Love is More" Anti-Prejudice Campaign Students explore identity in photo shoot
- 12/06/2010 - LIM College Student Interviews Designer Roland Mouret Jena Glick sits down with famed British fashion designer as part of her Work Project II internship
- 11/03/2010 - New Video - LIM College Students Work Fashion Week Fashion blogger Jena Glick takes you backstage during Fashion Week
- 10/20/2010 - LIM College Student Wins Next Generation Award Industry award recognizes student's eco-friendly apparel line
- 09/30/2010 - Cotton Incorporated Scholarship Winners Announced in WWD Patterns were created in LIM College CAD class
- 07/09/2010 - Maxwell Hall Wins Second Design Award Recognized by the New York Chapter of the International Interior Design Association
- 07/07/2010 - LIM College Offers New Exchange Program in Australia Juniors can spend a semester studying abroad at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- 06/24/2010 - LIM College Students Unveil Mannequins for "Sidewalk Catwalk" Outdoor exhibit celebrates the fashion industry
- 05/18/2010 - LIM College Included in WWD Article on the Job Market An update on prospects for new college graduates looking for retail and fashion jobs
- 05/04/2010 - LIM College Professor to Appear on the Today Show Catch Sarah Shirley on TV on May 4!
- 05/04/2010 - LIM College Student and Professor Appear on The Today Show Appear on fashion segment about the "Little White Dress"