About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 04/01/2014 - LIM College to Offer Nation's First Master's Degree Program in Visual Merchandising will fill a need for advanced, specialized education for executives in a growing field
- 02/20/2014 - LIM College Selected to Participate in KAKEHASHI Project to Strengthen U.S. – Japan Relations Through Educational Exchange Will host students from Bunka Fashion Graduate University on March 24-25
- 02/04/2014 - CEO Speaker Series: Rick Helfenbein, President of Luen Thai USA & Vice Chairman of the American Apparel and Footwear Association at 6 pm in FashionOpolis
- 01/09/2014 - LIM College to Launch Bachelor of Science Degree Program in International Business Will prepare students for careers in international business and participation in the global marketplace, with a particular emphasis on the fashion industry
- 12/12/2013 - Graduate Programs Informational Webinar Learn about our MBA and MPS programs and determine which one suits your professional goals
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/24/2013 - Oct. 24 CEO Speaker Series: Paul F. Rosengard, President of Li & Fung USA, Men's Apparel A senior-level brand builder who has successfully increased sales, margins, and profitability while forging compelling marketing strategies
- 09/25/2013 - LIM College’s Visual Merchandising Expertise on Display at International Retail Design Conference Young alumna joins some of the industry’s heaviest hitters on expert panel
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 09/09/2013 - Global Retail Executive Andrew Jennings to Open Fall 2013 CEO Speaker Series CEO of the Karstadt Group has a record of achievement at some of the world’s most respected high-end, specialty stores