About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/24/2013 - Oct. 24 CEO Speaker Series: Paul F. Rosengard, President of Li & Fung USA, Men's Apparel A senior-level brand builder who has successfully increased sales, margins, and profitability while forging compelling marketing strategies
- 09/25/2013 - LIM College’s Visual Merchandising Expertise on Display at International Retail Design Conference Young alumna joins some of the industry’s heaviest hitters on expert panel
- 09/16/2013 - Panel Discussion: Social Media and Its Effect on the Business of Fashion Featuring professionals from Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen magazine, College Fashionista, Birchbox and Lividini & Co.
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 09/09/2013 - Global Retail Executive Andrew Jennings to Open Fall 2013 CEO Speaker Series CEO of the Karstadt Group has a record of achievement at some of the world’s most respected high-end, specialty stores
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013
- 08/21/2013 - New Student Orientation and Welcome Week Events Street fair, Yankees game, Broadway show, shopping trip, parties, guest speakers and more...
- 08/12/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on Reuters TV to Comment on Michael Kors' Success Michael Londrigan notes the potential for international growth
- 08/07/2013 - New Video: LIM College Students Tour China Annual trip to China explores sites of cultural and fashion industry relevance
- 07/01/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured in Article About Integration of Visual Merchandising and Social Media Gina Mercatili, Class of 2012, is the Merchandising Coordinator at Brooklyn's Barclays Center