About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 01/15/2014 - Graduate Programs Information Session An information session for prospective students interested in finding out more about our three graduate programs.
- 12/12/2013 - Graduate Programs Informational Webinar Learn about our MBA and MPS programs and determine which one suits your professional goals
- 12/09/2013 - Jacqueline M. Jenkins Named as Director of Graduate Studies Prior to joining LIM College, Ms. Jenkins was the Program Director for the Wharton Small Business Development Center at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- 12/06/2013 - Alumni Holiday Party: 75 Years of LIM College Come dressed in an outfit from your favorite decade
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 11/05/2013 - An Evening of Jazz & Art: Nov. 5 A celebration of the work of artist Barbara Bachner (LIM College Class of 1954) to raise funds for the LIM Fashion Education Foundation
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/24/2013 - Get Tickets for the LIM College Drag Show: Oct. 24 at XL Lounge With a special appearance by previous Drag Show All-Stars
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/11/2013 - Friends and Family Weekend: Oct. 11-13, 2013 Join us in NYC for three fun-filled days
- 10/01/2013 - LIM College to Be Featured on the CBS 'Super Screen' in Times Square Advertisements on 520 square-foot digital display will be seen by over 1.5 million passersby daily