About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/09/2013 - Jacqueline M. Jenkins Named as Director of Graduate Studies Prior to joining LIM College, Ms. Jenkins was the Program Director for the Wharton Small Business Development Center at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- 12/06/2013 - Alumni Holiday Party: 75 Years of LIM College Come dressed in an outfit from your favorite decade
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 11/05/2013 - An Evening of Jazz & Art: Nov. 5 A celebration of the work of artist Barbara Bachner (LIM College Class of 1954) to raise funds for the LIM Fashion Education Foundation
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/11/2013 - Friends and Family Weekend: Oct. 11-13, 2013 Join us in NYC for three fun-filled days
- 10/01/2013 - LIM College to Be Featured on the CBS 'Super Screen' in Times Square Advertisements on 520 square-foot digital display will be seen by over 1.5 million passersby daily
- 09/25/2013 - LIM College’s Visual Merchandising Expertise on Display at International Retail Design Conference Young alumna joins some of the industry’s heaviest hitters on expert panel
- 09/03/2013 - LIM College Alumna Launches Mobile Boutique Laura Tingwall featured in Long Island Business News 'Entrepreneur Spotlight'
- 08/27/2013 - New Line-Up of LIM College Ads Makes Transit System Debut Will be seen by millions of riders each day
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013