About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 05/04/2013 - LIM Palooza - Street Fair at the 1760 Residence Hall on May 4 Food, games and fun for the LIM College community!
- 04/23/2013 - Cross-Cultural Analysis Winter 2014 - Paris & Amsterdam: Info. Sessions April 23 and 25 Learn more about exploring these fascinating European cities with LIM College
- 04/10/2013 - Creativity + Capability + Confidence = Career: A Discussion with Four Successful Professionals on April 10 Featuring Mike Niemtzow and Jon Harari of WindowsWear.com, Becca McCharen of Chromat, and Debbie Kiederer of ChalkDust Consulting and Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls
- 03/19/2013 - March 19 Fashion Insiders Event - The Persian Room Presents: A Fashion and Cultural Legacy Meet author and LIM College alumna Patty Farmer and learn about NYC fashion and entertainment history
- 03/15/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured on Forbes Website Bianca Caampued's Small Girls PR one of '15 Women-Led Startups Making it Work'
- 03/05/2013 - LIM.FILMANTHROPY Will Present a Screening of Pariah on March 5 A film about identity and coming of age - The first in a series of on-campus screenings in Maxwell Hall
- 02/20/2013 - LIM College Alumni Styling Duo's Blog Touted as a 'New Blog to Watch' on CNN.com Erica Lavelanet and David Pena's LPFashionPhilosophy site featured in Fashion Week coverage
- 02/07/2013 - LIM College MBA Alumnus Launches Online Menswear Brand and Competes on New CBS Reality Show In addition to launching his own menswear company, Trevor Brooks will appear as a contestant on an episode of “The Job”
- 01/29/2013 - LIM College Alumna's Designs to Be Featured at Reception for Documentary Film Screening Sahar Pazirandeh works with legendary model Pat Cleveland for "Fashion Denver" event
- 12/19/2012 - Visual Merchandising 'Dream Team' Designs Holiday Display for 'Best Dressed' NYC Hotel Dream Downtown Hotel tops Curbed NY's list of festive holiday hotels
- 12/14/2012 - Visual Merchandising Students Create Window Display for The Fashion Center Students' work on display for the public throughout the holiday season
- 12/12/2012 - President & CEO of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Speaks at LIM College as Part of CEO Roundtable Series Lisa Gersh shares valuable insights with MBA students