About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013
- 07/01/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured in Article About Integration of Visual Merchandising and Social Media Gina Mercatili, Class of 2012, is the Merchandising Coordinator at Brooklyn's Barclays Center
- 06/25/2013 - LIM College Takes Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony College logo featured on giant screen display on NASDAQ's Times Square Tower
- 06/06/2013 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Skills in the DDI Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Designs will be featured in the August 2013 issue of DDI Magazine
- 05/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy Delivers Keynote Address at LIM College's 2013 Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson also receives the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree - Fashion stylist Deborah Waknin (Class of 1980) receives Shining Star Award
- 05/16/2013 - An Evening of Beauty and Pampering in Brooklyn: Join LIM College at City Chemist on May 16 Featuring mini-makeovers, beauty demonstrations, refreshments and hors d'oeuvres
- 05/09/2013 - Dean of Academic Affairs Appears on WNYC Radio's 'All Things Considered' Michael Londrigan discusses fashion's global supply chain in light of Bangladesh building collapse
- 05/04/2013 - LIM Palooza - Street Fair at the 1760 Residence Hall on May 4 Food, games and fun for the LIM College community!
- 04/23/2013 - Cross-Cultural Analysis Winter 2014 - Paris & Amsterdam: Info. Sessions April 23 and 25 Learn more about exploring these fascinating European cities with LIM College
- 04/10/2013 - Creativity + Capability + Confidence = Career: A Discussion with Four Successful Professionals on April 10 Featuring Mike Niemtzow and Jon Harari of WindowsWear.com, Becca McCharen of Chromat, and Debbie Kiederer of ChalkDust Consulting and Beauty Pearls for Chemo Girls
- 03/19/2013 - March 19 Fashion Insiders Event - The Persian Room Presents: A Fashion and Cultural Legacy Meet author and LIM College alumna Patty Farmer and learn about NYC fashion and entertainment history
- 03/15/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured on Forbes Website Bianca Caampued's Small Girls PR one of '15 Women-Led Startups Making it Work'