About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 12/15/2010 - LIM College Faculty, Alumni, and Advisory Board Member Quoted in USA Today Holiday shopping goes high tech
- 12/14/2010 - LIM College Receives Grant for Sustainable Materials Lab and Research Center Will be a resource for students while furthering the study of sustainability
- 12/08/2010 - Visual Merchandising Students' Eco-Friendly Window Display for The Fashion Center Captures Media Attention Mentioned in Women's Wear Daily and VM+SD
- 12/02/2010 - Visual Merchandising Faculty Member Provides Photography for Club Monaco Window Displays Throughout the Nation Award-winning photographer Michael Creagh's work can be seen in store windows across the U.S.
- 12/01/2010 - Visual Merchandising Faculty Member Paul Olszewski Interviewed by The Wall Street Journal About His Work on Macy's Holiday Windows Watch video of Professor Olszewski, who is Director of Windows for Macy's Herald Square
- 11/24/2010 - Dr. Dudley Blossom Appears on CNBC Chair of LIM College's Marketing & Management Department also quoted in Bloomberg News article
- 11/09/2010 - Leah Ryan Benefit Production See the LIM College Players
- 11/03/2010 - New Video - LIM College Students Work Fashion Week Fashion blogger Jena Glick takes you backstage during Fashion Week
- 09/30/2010 - Cotton Incorporated Scholarship Winners Announced in WWD Patterns were created in LIM College CAD class
- 09/29/2010 - LIM College Faculty Members to Moderate Sessions at Leading Health & Beauty Conference Dr. Dudley Blossom and Terry Burstein will lead panels at the HBA Global Exposition and Conference
- 09/22/2010 - Auditions for the Leah Ryan Benefit Production Calling all actors, costumes designers and backstage crew!