About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 09/16/2010 - Book Club Meeting Sept. 16 at 5 p.m. in the lobby of Maxwell Hall
- 09/16/2010 - LIM College Professor and Alumna Interviewed for WNYC News Piece on Fashion Week Reporter asks "What is the point of Fashion Week?"
- 09/08/2010 - LIM College Reaches Out to Industry Professionals with Fall Advertising Campaign Ads running in WWD and The Daily Front Row
- 09/01/2010 - LIM College to Offer Professional Certificate Programs Credit Certificate programs available in Visual Merchandising, Event Planning, and Retail Management: Buying & Planning. Advanced Certificates offered in Entrepreneurship and Fashion Management.
- 08/24/2010 - LIM College Student Featured in News Story on WNBC LIM College freshman Gabrielle Falcone interviewed at residence hall
- 07/09/2010 - Maxwell Hall Wins Second Design Award Recognized by the New York Chapter of the International Interior Design Association
- 06/15/2010 - Join LIM College in London and Paris Travel to Europe with the Cross-Cultural Analysis course
- 06/09/2010 - LIM College's Maxwell Hall Honored with Design Award Recognized by American School & University magazine
- 06/08/2010 - Entrepreneurship in Fashion: The New Black Panel discussion and networking event presented by Fashion Group International and LIM College
- 05/26/2010 - Cotton Incorporated Contest Winners Announced Winners will receive $1500 in scholarship monies from Cotton Incorporated
- 05/24/2010 - Dudley Blossom interviewed at NOLCHA Conference LIM College hosted the NOLCHA Fashion Business Conference on Saturday, May 22nd, 2010
- 05/21/2010 - Dress Up Day - A Fun Way to Explore the Connections Between Culture and Fashion Students inspired by eras studied in class