About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 01/07/2015 - LIM College Students Win YMA FSF Scholarships Rebekah Austin one of only eight Geoffrey Beene National Scholarship Finalists nationwide
- 12/10/2014 - LIM College Alumna Neva Hall to Give Keynote Address at 76th Annual Commencement Ms. Hall, a member of the Class of 1974, is Executive Vice President, Neiman Marcus Stores
- 11/05/2014 - Interlude - An Evening of Art, Music and Dance: Nov. 5 Featuring the works of photographers Richard Cadan and Michael Creagh
- 10/28/2014 - Oct. 28 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus with special guest speakers and representatives from leading companies
- 10/10/2014 - Family & Friends Weekend 2014: Oct. 10 - 12 featuring Vegas Night, a Sunday brunch cruise, a community service project and the Iron Merchant Visual Merchandising Challenge
- 09/30/2014 - New York Government Leaders Salute LIM College on its 75th Anniversary Mayor of New York City Proclaims September 25, 2014 'LIM College Day'
- 09/15/2014 - LIM College Selected for American Council on Education’s Internationalization Laboratory One of only 13 colleges and universities named to 12th cohort
- 09/12/2014 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' by The Princeton Review Included in website feature on '2015 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 07/29/2014 - LIM College President Featured in Article Celebrating Female Leaders in Higher Education Elizabeth S. Marcuse profiled on GradSchools.com
- 07/19/2014 - Chair of Visual Merchandising Department Appears on CBS This Morning: Saturday Eric Feigenbaum discusses the history and evolution of mannequins
- 06/05/2014 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Creativity in the design:retail Student Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Six students design window displays for the legendary store