About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 10/18/2013 - Record Number of LIM College Students Win BRAG Scholarships Recipients recognized at star-studded gala
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/11/2013 - Friends and Family Weekend: Oct. 11-13, 2013 Join us in NYC for three fun-filled days
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013
- 08/07/2013 - New Video: LIM College Students Tour China Annual trip to China explores sites of cultural and fashion industry relevance
- 07/01/2013 - LIM College Alumna Featured in Article About Integration of Visual Merchandising and Social Media Gina Mercatili, Class of 2012, is the Merchandising Coordinator at Brooklyn's Barclays Center
- 06/25/2013 - LIM College Takes Part in NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony College logo featured on giant screen display on NASDAQ's Times Square Tower
- 06/17/2013 - NRF Foundation Awards $5,000 Ray M. Greenly Scholarship to LIM College Student Marisa de la Torre will also receive a travel grant to attend the Shop.org Annual Summit
- 06/14/2013 - Reminder: Financial Aid and Payment Deadlines for Fall 2013 For new and returning students
- 06/06/2013 - Visual Merchandising Students Display Their Skills in the DDI Window Challenge at Saks Fifth Avenue Designs will be featured in the August 2013 issue of DDI Magazine
- 05/31/2013 - President/CEO of Ellen Tracy Delivers Keynote Address at LIM College's 2013 Commencement Ceremony Mark Mendelson also receives the LIM College Distinguished Achievement Award and an honorary Doctor of Commercial Science degree - Fashion stylist Deborah Waknin (Class of 1980) receives Shining Star Award