About LIM College
News & Events News & Events RSS Feed
- 01/09/2014 - LIM College to Launch Bachelor of Science Degree Program in International Business Will prepare students for careers in international business and participation in the global marketplace, with a particular emphasis on the fashion industry
- 12/09/2013 - Jacqueline M. Jenkins Named as Director of Graduate Studies Prior to joining LIM College, Ms. Jenkins was the Program Director for the Wharton Small Business Development Center at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- 12/06/2013 - Alumni Holiday Party: 75 Years of LIM College Come dressed in an outfit from your favorite decade
- 11/22/2013 - LIM College Professor Makes Dreams Come True with Macy's Holiday Windows Visual Merchandising students help Paul Olszewski create a winter wonderland for NYC shoppers and visitors
- 11/05/2013 - An Evening of Jazz & Art: Nov. 5 A celebration of the work of artist Barbara Bachner (LIM College Class of 1954) to raise funds for the LIM Fashion Education Foundation
- 10/29/2013 - Oct. 29 Career Day: Expert Panels, Internship & Employment Opportunities, Networking, and More An all-day event throughout the LIM College campus featuring professionals from Versace, Saks, W Magazine, Jonathan Adler, Refinery 29 and other leading companies
- 10/18/2013 - Record Number of LIM College Students Win BRAG Scholarships Recipients recognized at star-studded gala
- 10/14/2013 - Fashion Insiders Speaker Series - Fashion Through the Decades: Oct. 14 Lecture series featuring fashion historian John Tiffany continues with '1980-2000: The Age of Excess and the Dawn of Restraint'
- 10/11/2013 - Friends and Family Weekend: Oct. 11-13, 2013 Join us in NYC for three fun-filled days
- 09/16/2013 - LIM College Named a 'Best in the Northeast' College by The Princeton Review Highlighted in website feature on '2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region'
- 08/23/2013 - LIM College Launches Continuing and Professional Studies Program Fashion, business and personal enrichment classes available to the public starting Sept. 2013
- 08/07/2013 - New Video: LIM College Students Tour China Annual trip to China explores sites of cultural and fashion industry relevance